NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ive put more time in final fantasy but as an adult i enjoy mature themes more then the pop friendly themes in final fantasy xv.

Taro needs to be supervised but he could bring nice dark twists to the series.

That or square needs to just start a mature final fantasy brand and let him handle it. Im enjoying the dialogue and set pieces in this game.

I wonder what woukd have happened if i didnt kill the clown tank. It was harmless.

Lets dance, lets play :gladbron:
the tank doesn't even attack you. you just a savage:mjgrin:

and yeah I'd rather have him do the next ff since this is better than any ff since like 10 lol.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
the tank doesn't even attack you. you just a savage:mjgrin:

and yeah I'd rather have him do the next ff since this is better than any ff since like 10 lol.
With a codirector for productiom values i think he could make something special.

Now about that tank.
Lil homie said if i dont kill it now it will be trouble later.

We all robots. I think it would know. shyt was armed to the gills talkin about lets play, lets dance.

Yea dance with my sword faggit and let this drone sing to you

LALALALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:bustback::deadhorse:

I was eating off those dead bodies that ran up in there trying to dead the amusement park :banderas:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Ive put more time in final fantasy but as an adult i enjoy mature themes more then the pop friendly themes in final fantasy xv.

Taro needs to be supervised but he could bring nice dark twists to the series.

That or square needs to just start a mature final fantasy brand and let him handle it. Im enjoying the dialogue and set pieces in this game.

I wonder what woukd have happened if i didnt kill the clown tank. It was harmless.

Lets dance, lets play :gladbron:
:ohhh: Yoko taro actually got you to care about story.. and Square aint going to let him touch a mainline game at most if he does get a FF it will just be a side game something like FF type zero... if you want a dark Yoko taro game look at Drakengard... Automata aint even that dark compared to his other games and Nier 1 story IMO is better then this games

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: Yoko taro actually got you to care about story.. and Square aint going to let him touch a mainline game at most if he does get a FF it will just be a side game something like FF type zero... if you want a dark Yoko taro game look at Drakengard... Automata aint even that dark compared to his other games and Nier 1 story IMO is better then this games
I had drankenguard and nier but the fight mechanics were filth and put me to sleep

I cant go back to those primitive graphics either

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I had drankenguard and nier but the fight mechanics were filth and put me to sleep

I cant go back to those primitive graphics either
i know the gameplay of his old games are trash but they all have good story... that why Square might as well let Taro do his own thing with Plat and make Drakengard 4. :yeshrug: ... and if This game sells great the first Nier might get a remaster so there is that... its up to square what they want Yoko taro to do after his phone game

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i know the gameplay of his old games are trash but they all have good story... that why Square might as well let Taro do his own thing with Plat and make Drakengard 4. :yeshrug: ... and if This game sells great the first Nier might get a remaster so there is that... its up to square what they want Yoko taro to do after his phone game
O god no. No one wants to see those remasterd turds. Remaster my last shyt and its still poop.

We need gameplay and story coupled together. I read books for story. I play games to game.

Always forward never backwards. fukk remasters. New IPs. New games. Drakenguard 4 does not need to happen

Just make a drakenguard with a colon and call it

Drakenguard: Death Lung

Its to late for sequels to games no one gave a shyt about.

Time to reboot.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
1: Will we be expecting any DLCs?

-Saito, the producer from square enix, had expressed interest in producing DLCs for nier automata. However, Yoko says that they don't have enough manpower or budget to create extensively meaningful dlcs. That being said, he hopes that everyone will not expect too much from dlcs.

2: Why isn't there auto save when it is called automata?

-The original nier game also did not have auto save and fans had also mentioned wanting auto save then. Specific and distinct save points are classic parts of jprgs, which Yoko respects, so he's incorporated them (as opposed to auto save).

3: What are your inspirations for writing the script for your characters and games?

-Various types of movies, novels, and other types of media. What's most important is the beer I'm drinking when I'm writing these scenarios and characters.

4: Which version of the character nier does Yoko like better? father or brother?

-When we were creating the original nier, we started with developing with the brother. Midway, we decided to develop for the xbox 360 with the father as one of the protagonists. As I was working on this father for about a year, I started to like him more as a character. As this point, I like both equally.

5: If you work on a different and existing square enix series, how would you see your version compared to past titles?

-Everyone knows square enix for their beautiful graphics. So if we combine my shytty scenario to that formula, I'm sure we can come up with some garbage that will exceed everyone's imagination.

6: What inspired you to create the world of nier? Did everything you envisioned make it to the game?

-As I mentioned earlier, I created the world while I was drinking beer. Since I was drinking beer all the time, I didn't really work much. My job was just to give approval for anything platinum games created. In that sense, everything I envisioned made it to the game. I think it turned out even beyond what we had imagined it to be.

7: Right now, do you feel like creating the next nier game? What is most likely for us to see next, drakengard or nier?

-If I have the funding, I'll do anything.

8: Which of the following protagonists expresses yoko's perspective on video game violence better: kaine, zero, nier, or 2b?

-There is no best perspective. There are various forms of expression. In the original drakengard, with kaine, we wanted to express that you had to be insane to have the drive to kill. With the original nier, we wanted to express that even a gentle person could commit violence as long as they had the right reasons. With zero, she knows that she is doing something wrong, but she's doing it to save the world. With 2b, she just gets wrapped up in a war and has no choice but to kill. We're also depicting the changes she develops within as she is doing the killing.

9: What other video game franchises have you not done a colab with but would like to?

-Short answer, no. As long as you give me money, I'll do anything.

10: Is there a future update to add photo mode to the game? (nier automata)

-As far as I know at this moment, there are no plans. Platinum games is also driven by money, so if they have the funding, they may think about it.

11: Are you planning to revisit nier and drakengard using other mediums like comics, anime, or spin off games?

-I'll do anything for money.

12: What was the design team thinking when they were making 2b such a top tier waifu?

-Initially, we didn't intend on making her too sexy (that wasn't the focal part of her design) However, Akihito Yoshida’s design and artwork was just too amazing and incredible. We told the modelers that if they couldn’t make her behind look as good, they'd be fired. So the modelers did their best and created a wonderful design.

13: Will a drakengard collection come to ps4?

-We've received a lot of inquiries about that, so we know there is a desire for such a collection. As long as we get the funds, we're willing to do anything. For all those hoping for this to happen, please reach out to square enix so they'll be able to bust out the money so we can make this a reality.

This is an interview from yoko taro @Zeu$

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
damn i gotta wait till i get paid to grab this:mjcry: but that will be on the day me3 comes out so ill be in gaming heaven for months:mjgrin::blessed:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Personally I had this game at like a 8 after route A, 8.5 after route B, but shyt shot all the way to like a 9.75 after C lmfao. Literally some of the best moments Ive had gaming in a single player in years.

that segment towards the end with the back and forth on the elevator fighitng the boku shi and then the alternating perspectives when you finally fight him together to the 9S fight to that ending. Brehs I was floored.

-->>> massive end game spoiler
did you sacrifice you game save on ending E? My shyt is gone :mjcry: