NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This game is great. It took me away from Zelda.

The robots saying "scared, why are you hurting me?" etc., is kinda fukked up :merchant:
Kill 10 of the friendly robots for a trophy.

The mission said kill all robots

fukk them.

Do their missions first though :whoa:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does this game start slow or something?? I'm shocked my boy told me he don't like it(he said he only an hour in though.) He was hyped to buy it and these hack and slash/action games are his favorite genre(Favorite being Ninja Gaiden 2, Devil May Cry etc.)

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Does this game start slow or something?? I'm shocked my boy told me he don't like it(he said he only an hour in though.) He was hyped to buy it and these hack and slash/action games are his favorite genre(Favorite being Ninja Gaiden 2, Devil May Cry etc.)
kind of. I kinda bought in from the jump but I can see where others would have a harder time clicking with the game.

probably helps that im not doing much side stuff.

but I can promise it get crazy.

Route C had been incredible:whew:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
It was hard putting this down and starting up Mass Effect yesterday. I just had cleared the castle and fought A2 for the first time. :whew:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the beginning is kind of awkward because they switch up the perspective on you a lot. it feels like you're playing a different game every 5 seconds :heh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
game has some nice animations, but the environments are pretty barren and ugly

PC modders are finding all types of issues and fixes. I'm probably gonna put it on hold for a minute

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Route C is crazy bruh:wow:
:wow: Taro finally consider a main stream director almost every nikka is fukking with this game almost every youtube nikka that fukks with games is fukking with this got all types of people jumping on the ship.... its only a matter of time before Square lets taro make a new ip or go back to some of the dead Ips he used to work on

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:wow: Taro finally consider a main stream director almost every nikka is fukking with this game almost every youtube nikka that fukks with games is fukking with this got all types of people jumping on the ship.... its only a matter of time before Square lets taro make a new ip or go back to some of the dead Ips he used to work on
Without platinum though. :francis:

Curtains