NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Don't see anything wrong with caring about both.

You got the game? Shyt has nothing to do with being a casual. You'd be beating a nikka ass then BAM.... you lose. It's like Brock vs Cena at Extreme Rules 2012.
Play devil may cry heaven or hell

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Just beat Route A.

Loving the song during the credits:wow:

Now to start Route B:obama:

EDIT: I really like this:leon:

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Personally I had this game at like a 8 after route A, 8.5 after route B, but shyt shot all the way to like a 9.75 after C lmfao. Literally some of the best moments Ive had gaming in a single player in years.

that segment towards the end with the back and forth on the elevator fighitng the boku shi and then the alternating perspectives when you finally fight him together to the 9S fight to that ending. Brehs I was floored.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Personally I had this game at like a 8 after route A, 8.5 after route B, but shyt shot all the way to like a 9.75 after C lmfao. Literally some of the best moments Ive had gaming in a single player in years.

that segment towards the end with the back and forth on the elevator fighitng the boku shi and then the alternating perspectives when you finally fight him together to the 9S fight to that ending. Brehs I was floored.
:myman: Yoko taro and Plat

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:myman: Yoko taro and Plat
Damn. Thats great to hear.

I'm trying to do as many side quests as possible on my first playthrough and I'm really having a good time this game is a great break from Horizon.

I just beat the Opera b**** and I enjoyed that boss fight a lot. Especially when she went to her final form. On hard it was pretty insane to play. They need to just go on ahead and give this man Final Fantasy and let Platinum handle the fighting.

I believe if the game is still directed by someone to add a little more polish it could be something special

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Damn. Thats great to hear.

I'm trying to do as many side quests as possible on my first playthrough and I'm really having a good time this game is a great break from Horizon.

I just beat the Opera b**** and I enjoyed that boss fight a lot. Especially when she went to her final form. On hard it was pretty insane to play. They need to just go on ahead and give this man Final Fantasy and let Platinum handle the fighting.

I believe if the game is still directed by someone to add a little more polish it could be something special
:mjgrin: So you finally admit FFXv is not as good as you thought it was... and Taro should not touch a FF you're still new to him... Taro going to end up putting a pedo and a baby eater in a FF. if you know anything about him you would know taro hates the Normal Fantasy JRPG where the MC just kills a bunch of people and is declared a hero and then saves the female

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
From the amusement park full of the friendly robots to the robots that were trying to have sex I've already seen some things in this game that make me feel like im having a uniqe experience.

I was eating in that robot town off all the dead bodies of other players trying to kill the robots

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin: So you finally admit FFXv is not as good as you thought it was... and Taro should not touch a FF you're still new to him... Taro going to end up putting a pedo and a baby eater in a FF. if you know anything about him you would know taro hates the Normal Fantasy JRPG where the MC just kills a bunch of people and is declared a hero and then saves the female
Ive put more time in final fantasy but as an adult i enjoy mature themes more then the pop friendly themes in final fantasy xv.

Taro needs to be supervised but he could bring nice dark twists to the series.

That or square needs to just start a mature final fantasy brand and let him handle it. Im enjoying the dialogue and set pieces in this game.

I wonder what woukd have happened if i didnt kill the clown tank. It was harmless.

Lets dance, lets play :gladbron: