NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Dropping down to 900p has allowed me to play on high settings with blur AA x2 & texture filtering x4 ranging from 60 in most cases to 47 when screen fills with bots. :ehh:

Much more enjoyable now.

llt23

All Star
Daps
just farm in the Flooded City you have to save and reload the save until you get enough also for the last upgrade on the pod you need power part L and you can farm that from the gold robot that is in the Park but you have to do it with 9s

Wont be able to do that until i cop the pc version down the line.

:mjcry:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Finally got the pc version. Not sure what all the nerds on steam are crying about. Playing in glorious 1440p

Waifu :noah:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Word is spreading the PC port is terribly optimized like many feared :mjcry:

I sit between 45-47 fps @ 1080p on medium settings.

Finally got the pc version. Not sure what all the nerds on steam are crying about. Playing in glorious 1440p

Waifu :noah:
My friend was getting really frustrated with performance, since she is playing at 4K. She tried tweaking everything and was getting really bad fps (like not even 30 fps was consistent. So she tried all the tips you guys had, the borderless gaming app.

But then it dawned on her. Mass Effect had not yet supported SLI, so people were adding the game to Battlefield 1 profile using nvidia Inspector. So she added Nier to the Battlefield 1 profile and hit apply changes. And bam, now she gets 60 fps with no dips so far (she's still at the beginning ground parts). She does have AA turned off and AO on, and is using the Reshade profile. But everything else is 4K ultra.

Her GTX 1080s are both at 99% usage and she's now getting 60 fps locked. So to those with sli, try using nvidia inspector and adding Nier exe to the Battlefield 1 profile (make sure to apply changes). Massive difference.

NieR:Automata : Screenshot Comparison

Gonna wait this one out till it's cheaper and hopefully gets patched.

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
Knew this game would not disappoint, the game gets darker the more you progress.

Don't read if you haven't beaten the game completely:
Pascal selling dead kids as parts :gucci::mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Runs fine for me at 4K all ultra, 60fps, on PC (5K is just too much). I'll get the occasional fps dips, but other than that it's pretty smooth. I'm getting near 60fps most of the time.

No sli though....:francis:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game told me I couldn't save. After 30 min of playing I get to the bridge with 2 big gears boss and die, hit continue and it goes all the way back to the flying part :martin:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Game told me I couldn't save. After 30 min of playing I get to the bridge with 2 big gears boss and die, hit continue and it goes all the way back to the flying part :martin:
:pachaha:Have to make it through the prologue before saves are available

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:Have to make it through the prologue before saves are available
I'm in the desert now. I don't understand this story at all. Are the robots on earth the conscious of humans or something and we are really the villain?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I'm in the desert now. I don't understand this story at all. Are the robots on earth the conscious of humans or something and we are really the villain?
Not sure. I'm still on my first playthrough and I hear the story doesn't really unfold until you've beat it at least twice.