NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I kinda wish I played the OG now. Only reason I didn't is because NieR: Replicant wasn't released in the US. I didn't want to play as the oldhead.

llt23

All Star
Daps
I kinda wish I played the OG now. Only reason I didn't is because NieR: Replicant wasn't released in the US. I didn't want to play as the oldhead.

This is a decent recap on the story without being a nerd about random lore, especially shyt from Drakengard which is irrelevant to Automata. You probably will still miss some big reference to the OG anyway if you watch this though... :manny:

He shyts on the game as a game which kinda bothered me cause I really liked the OG Nier gameplay wise. The foundation for Automatas gameplay is the OG. The real problem with Nier was that to get the true ending you had to do fukking everything which was really tedious (true ending in Automata has no special requirements)

Also seriously if you do click this video dont open in youtube, cause the sidebar on youtube with the related videos will spoil the ever loving shyt out of Automata.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
:mjcry:

Damn that useless game cafe. I can only rent PS4 and they don't have a copy of Nier or even Nioh. But they got that :trash: FFXV on their library :pacspit:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

This is a decent recap on the story without being a nerd about random lore, especially shyt from Drakengard which is irrelevant to Automata. You probably will still miss some big reference to the OG anyway if you watch this though... :manny:

He shyts on the game as a game which kinda bothered me cause I really liked the OG Nier gameplay wise. The foundation for Automatas gameplay is the OG. The real problem with Nier was that to get the true ending you had to do fukking everything which was really tedious (true ending in Automata has no special requirements)

Also seriously if you do click this video dont open in youtube, cause the sidebar on youtube with the related videos will spoil the ever loving shyt out of Automata.

Will watch later.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I hope we get a difficulty patch. Normal is too easy for me but hard is some bullshyt. Fvck these machines and their one shots.
Nier is more about the story not about how hard its :yeshrug: if you talk to the npc in the first town she talks about how hard and very hard is just for the insane players Taro is story first then gameplay that why the first nier is loved.. but i guess you just care about gameplay first and story does not matter to you

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Nier is more about the story not about how hard its :yeshrug: if you talk to the npc in the first town she talks about how hard and very hard is just for the insane players Taro is story first then gameplay that why the first nier is loved.. but i guess you just care about gameplay first and story does not matter to you
Don't see anything wrong with caring about both.
#casualtears
You got the game? Shyt has nothing to do with being a casual. You'd be beating a nikka ass then BAM.... you lose. It's like Brock vs Cena at Extreme Rules 2012.

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't see anything wrong with caring about both.

You got the game? Shyt has nothing to do with being a casual. You'd be beating a nikka ass then BAM.... you lose. It's like Brock vs Cena at Extreme Rules 2012.

Kami plays everything on normal, ignore him.