NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
From what I remember you can hook yourself up with ouroborous like Strider in Marvel 2, summon giant fists to knock shyt out, machine gun blasts, etc etc etc there was a ton of shyt for magic (which is what the robot is for in Automata, whereas in the OG its a floating book) while you put in work with swords, dodging etc.

Have you even played it?

Again I liked FFXV, but it was what it was, I even used wait mode to add more options to my gameplay, none of the fights really required finesse outside of cancelling your attacks into guard.

XV gave me some great moments in terms of boss fights, ie the one right before the final battle, but other than that it was the same thing from the first fight to the last fight, none of the upgrades, weapons etc changed the gameplay as you went on.
:stopitslime: now you know he aint play it only person i can confirm who played NieR and another other game in the series before this game is @Kingshango

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: now you know he aint play it only person i can confirm who played NieR and another other game in the series before this game is @Kingshango
I played and beat Nier. It actually has the GOAT OST imo. That why I'm saying this will be GOTY :yeshrug: only deficiency the first one had was gameplay and platinum insures that the gameplay will be A1.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
TBH they are both action RPG's so they will be compared. They have more similarities than differences. When it comes to combat even the original Nier had better gameplay than FFXV (and honestly a stronger story).

And I cant be told that that game doesnt have an open world, doesnt have levelling, doesnt have towns, npcs, shops, both narrative driven, NPC's fighting on your squad etc.

Not seeing what makes them that different.:manny:
Thoughts driven by nostalgia :dead:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Ffxv chose to go down the nier/action rpg route

So it's very fair to compare

This game will shyt on that emo boy band, crap camera, hold down circle nonsense.

Just off the demo :hubie:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ffxv chose to go down the nier/action rpg route

So it's very fair to compare

This game will shyt on that emo boy band, crap camera, hold down circle nonsense.

Just off the demo :hubie:
Its just a bayonetta reskin combat wise just tacking on xp and unlocks for more abilities as an RPG. Not shytting on ffxv. And im taking time to master the demo on Hard right now. Elite shyt.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Its just a bayonetta reskin combat wise just tacking on xp and unlocks for more abilities as an RPG. Not shytting on ffxv. And im taking time to master the demo on Hard right now. Elite shyt.
A bayonetta reskin would be >>>>>>>>> ff15 tho :ld:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Wow, this game is gorgeous. I definitely wanna try this out. I hope my PC can run this at close to Ultra settings. Closest thing I've played to this would be Kingdom Hearts.