NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Let's see y'all walk through on hard though. fukk talkin. Wish you casuals would.....man stoppit.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: he really just type this bullshyt about having a weak story

None of that has any sort of rebuttal to your story opinion tho.
I didn't see any real story in the demo.

Go kill robot disguised as oil tanker.

I guess based on the past nier games we are saying this story will be epic. :skip: if platinum is involved expect alot of corniness just like metal gear rising.

Regardless y'all won't be beating the demo Inn anything that's not normal. Stop

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

I guess based on the past nier games we are saying this story will be epic. :skip: if platinum is involved expect alot of corniness just like metal gear rising.

beating the demo in hard is not some challenge already did it :why: i can tell you never played a Taro Yoko game saying it will not have a story

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
beating the demo in hard is not some challenge already did it :why: i can tell you never played a Taro Yoko game saying it will not have a story
I tried drakenguard. Reminded me to much of dynasty warriors so it went in the trash pile.

You got no footage though so of course you beat it :manny: Everyone's elite when there's no receipts

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:Its a demo:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

It's a demo B. You practically answered your own shyt right there.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's a demo B. You practically answered your own shyt right there.
FF duscae and platinum demos Had more story then this nier demo. You know, since the 2 games are so comparable and all...

Get off nier dikk B. Sound quier the way you stan nier. :heh: <--- c what I did there. :stylin:

fukk outta here :camby: you got no footage so your opinion is irrelevant.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikka you far from a elite gamer anyway. Ive won like 200 man tournies. You stay on your couch. Its no comparison.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
FF duscae and platinum demos Had more story then this nier demo. You know, since the 2 games are so comparable and all...

Get off nier dikk B. Sound quier the way you stan nier. :heh: <--- c what I did there. :stylin:

fukk outta here :camby: you got no footage so your opinion is irrelevant.

Having more doesn't matter tho. A demo ain't really obligated to showing a lot of story. If some do show any, then they're more the outliers than the common trend.

And I'm going to assume all that other rubbish was for other posters cuz you know damn well that share button ain't but a a quarter-inch away from my resting thumb on that DS4 for me either.:ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Having more doesn't matter tho. A demo ain't really obligated to showing a lot of story. If some do show any, then they're more the outliers than the common trend.

And I'm going to assume all that other rubbish was for other posters cuz you know damn well that share button ain't but a a quarter-inch away from my resting thumb on that DS4 for me either.:ufdup:
I'm the only one who posted footage destroying the demo and Im saying I see shyt for story. Ya'll saying don't worry it's there because it's nier but I ain't a nier ass nikka so story to me lookin more like mission after mission destroying skyscrapers with legs and arms.

Not that there's anything wrong with that but story wise this gonna be another campy and corny platinum experience.