NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This game is incredible. :gladbron:
The player movement. The graphics. The attacks. They even got the camera angles right. The music.
I feel like a lot of what they have going on screams metal Gear Solid. The menus. The level. Even some of the top down views. I feel like they carried over what they did with metal Gear rising and polished irnos like crazy.
this is gonna be at least a 9/10 game and arguable goty, bet. It'll be everything FF15 was supposed to be, just from playing this demo. Platinum :wow: Keiichi Okabe :wow: Sawako :wow:

we not worthy of this incoming piff :ohlawd:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
this is gonna be at least a 9/10 game and arguable goty, bet. It'll be everything FF15 was supposed to be, just from playing this demo. Platinum :wow: Keiichi Okabe :wow: Sawako :wow:

we not worthy of this incoming piff :ohlawd:
:dwillhuh: breh so much good shyt coming out in 2017 NieR might not even be game of the year

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
for me personally I know I'll enjoy Nier more than p5. me idk tho
you got KH 2.8, Horizon zero,FF 7 remake, KH3(might come out), Dragon quest,god of war and this is just what i can think of right now.. i understand ffxv was a kinda of letdown for you breh but NieR coming out at the start of next year you still have nine months before you can crown a GOTY

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
you got KH 2.8, Horizon zero,FF 7 remake, KH3(might come out), Dragon quest,god of war and this is just what i can think of right now.. i understand ffxv was a kinda of letdown for you breh but NieR coming out at the start of next year you still have nine months before you can crown a GOTY
i said arguable man :dwillhuh: