NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

llt23

All Star
Daps
TBH they are both action RPG's so they will be compared. They have more similarities than differences. When it comes to combat even the original Nier had better gameplay than FFXV (and honestly a stronger story).

And I cant be told that that game doesnt have an open world, doesnt have levelling, doesnt have towns, npcs, shops, both narrative driven, NPC's fighting on your squad etc.

Not seeing what makes them that different.:manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gonna irritate the fukk outta me when some faggit is like

"This is what ffxv Shoulda been"

Kill yourself :camby:
this is gonna be at least a 9/10 game and arguable goty, bet. It'll be everything FF15 was supposed to be, just from playing this demo. Platinum :wow: Keiichi Okabe :wow: Sawako :wow:

we not worthy of this incoming piff :ohlawd:
:LEONSAS:

llt23

All Star
Daps
i mean seriously though, look at the wikipedia description of the original niers gameplay

While traveling the player is frequently attacked by monsters, which include shadowy figures called Shades, large animals, and robots.[3] Defeating these enemies gives the player experience points that can increase Nier's power, and money that can be used to purchase items.[2] Nier can attack these creatures with either a one- or two-handed sword, or a spear. These weapons can be customized to have greater damage and abilities using materials that can be purchased, dropped from monsters, or scavenged around the world. Multiple different varieties of each weapon type can be acquired. The player can also use magic spells, which require enough energy from a constantly regenerating amount to cast. These spells include projectiles and large shadowy fists, among others; new spells are acquired in the first half of the game by completing specific battles.[5] In addition to the main plotline, Nier includes numerous side-quests, which give the player experience points and money, as well as fishing and farming segments.[6]

:troll:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:LEONSAS:
b56d8443164e7075dd7863e56e2f37be.gif

It never fails

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
TBH they are both action RPG's so they will be compared. They have more similarities than differences. When it comes to combat even the original Nier had better gameplay than FFXV.
zEr_3l.gif

Yea this is what FFXV shoulda been. :mjlol:

These neogaf nikkas getting negged on sight. Just say any damn thing.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Brehs getting emotional that RPG's get compared to other RPG's. And your evidence that they are so different is posting some video that proves what?

I actually liked FFXV. And I dont fukk with neogaf, yall are the ones going on there and posting their links and vids, not me. :yeshrug:

If you actually played the first Nier you know its a legit game, great story, great rpg. :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Brehs getting emotional that RPG's get compared to other RPG's. And your evidence that they are so different is posting some video that proves what?

I actually liked FFXV. And I dont fukk with neogaf, yall are the ones going on there and posting their links and vids, not me. :yeshrug:

If you actually played the first Nier you know its a legit game, great story, great rpg. :yeshrug:
nikka you said, gameplay better then ffxv and right there, right there? Thats where you made me emotional, and i had to neg you :wow:

llt23

All Star
Daps
nikka you said, gameplay better then ffxv and right there, right there? Thats where you made me emotional, and i had to neg you :wow:

In terms of combat yeah, I liked Nier more than XV. You posted the tutorial battle of the game in that vid breh. Look up some boss fights, they are similar to what they have in Automata, albeit with worse graphics and some diff mechanics for your characters magic. Combat was smooth as hell and very customizable to your playstyle :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
In terms of combat yeah, I liked Nier more than XV. You posted the tutorial battle of the game in that vid breh. Look up some boss fights, they are similar to what they have in Automata, albeit with worse graphics and some diff mechanics for your characters magic. Combat was smooth as hell and very customizable to your playstyle :manny:
The shyt the character does, was not hot and not better then what they do in ffxv. Youve lost yourself somewhere

llt23

All Star
Daps
From what I remember you can hook yourself up with ouroborous like Strider in Marvel 2, summon giant fists to knock shyt out, machine gun blasts, etc etc etc there was a ton of shyt for magic (which is what the robot is for in Automata, whereas in the OG its a floating book) while you put in work with swords, dodging etc.

Have you even played it?

Again I liked FFXV, but it was what it was, I even used wait mode to add more options to my gameplay, none of the fights really required finesse outside of cancelling your attacks into guard.

XV gave me some great moments in terms of boss fights, ie the one right before the final battle, but other than that it was the same thing from the first fight to the last fight, none of the upgrades, weapons etc changed the gameplay as you went on.