NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Neogaf has had +30 pages just to complain about Cindy from FFXV. They're always looking for something to bytch about.
Whattttttt i wish Cindy was a playable character....those fucjing fags...

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
And if 2B was a half naked dude they'd be making fan art.:francis:
from what i understand the director of the game made some game called drakengard and when drakengard came to the States they censored the game shyt pissed him off, so he said if future games he make get censored when they get localize he will not let them come out. Neogaf can bytch as much as they want it will not change the game.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
from what i understand the director of the game made some game called drakengard and when drakengard came to the States they censored the game shyt pissed him off, so he said if future games he make get censored when they get localize he will not let them come out. Neogaf can bytch as much as they want it will not change the game.

I've played that game and I'm still shocked at what they manage to get away with in the localized version.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I've played that game and I'm still shocked at what they manage to get away with in the localized version.
not talking about drakengard 3 i am talking about the one that came out on ps2..

Edit: i think Nier:automata will be the first game people will bytch about since drakengard 3 was not that popular when it came out so no one gave a fukk

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
not talking about drakengard 3 i am talking about the one that came out on ps2..

Edit: i think Nier:automata will be the first game people will bytch about since drakengard 3 was not that popular when it came out so no one gave a fukk

I was talking about the PS2 version.