Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
As long as it continues to posts here, it will keep getting the woat banner it gotta go at some point because a lot of shytty posters are gonna fly under the radar because of it still refusing to leave the mental illness is strong w/ this one
Hmmm

Y’all weren’t spamming the mods DMs for her blatant racist and anti black male posts :coffee:
:picard::gucci:

I actually agree.

Black women expend way more energy in the protection and defense of Black males, than Black men do the protection and defence of Black women.

I'll still support though, out of moral superiority.

But I see exactly what she's talking about.

Men abandon their own children, and women are to blame.

Men contribute next to nothing in the raising of their own children, and again, women are to blame.

Men undermine black love, black families and the respect people have for blacks, and again, women are to blame.

This bro-code that has so many of you excusing the destructive behaviors of bros, and deflecting blame on to the backs of women - who are already bearing the double-load of irresponsible, neglectful, absentee co-parents - is counter productive.

The excuses and deflection do nothing but block a solution.

Instead of telling black women to be wizards, capable of prophesying the actions of others and the future, and instead of expecting black women to be heros who do everything, for everybody, all on their own (including not needing or requesting financial support from absentee co parents), simply tell black men to be fathers.

Tell black men to value the families they create for a change. Tell black men to behave like adult males and take care of responsibilities for a change.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Hmmm

Y’all weren’t spamming the mods DMs for her blatant racist and anti black male posts :coffee:
:picard::gucci:
You keep bringing this shyt up in here. We saw it the 5th time. You don’t gotta keep repeating yourself over and over that’s what crazy people do you’re still going to get the woat!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As long as it continues to posts here, it will keep getting the woat banner it gotta go at some point because a lot of shytty posters are gonna fly under the radar because of it still refusing to leave the mental illness is strong w/ this one

save it- you got caught lacking. :laff:
That shyt won’t work now. Y’all showing your entitled entire simp asses in that other thread today
:mjlol::mjlol:

you can’t even begin to explain an exposed white man’s wench and her posting style to mine without looking exposed yourself.

So people aren’t capable of changing
Not unless you think that people are capable of changing their entire lifestyle in 8 days. She was in a discord posting her nude pics with the pasties on and bragging about white men she books from Reddit about her red tales LAST WEEK, hold that tailspin you dumb cuck.
:bryan::mjlol::mjlol:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/not...arance-on-thecoli.821742/page-8#post-40231969

:francis::stopitslime:
tenor.gif

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You keep bringing this shyt up in here. We saw it the 5th time. You don’t gotta keep repeating yourself over and over that’s what crazy people do you’re still going to get the woat!
Clearly I don’t give a shyt. Like I don’t have one already with a 20k rep - the fact that the CAMera is focused in the wrong direction negates any labels.
:mjlol::deadrose:
the fact is that you let an actual wench poster who whores on here get away with racism and her live for white men when on the flip all you care about is that she got your Dyck wet. The same thing y’all accuse and lie on me about is what you accept. The irony of some of y’all looking like real WOATs right now for elevating her when my comments are not even a comparison to what she says and does. Gotta be a cam fan to get away with the cac stan huh??
:sas1::sas2:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Clearly I don’t give a shyt. Like I don’t have one already with a 20k rep
:mjlol::deadrose:
the fact is that you let an actual wench poster who whores on here get away with racism and her live for white men when on the flip all you care about is that she got your Dyck wet. The same thing y’all accuse and lie on me about is what you accept. The irony of some of y’all looking like real WOATs right now for elevating her when my comments are not even a comparison to what she says and does.
:sas1::sas2:
No, it’s you and your horribly pestering ways you’re just a pest and cancer to this forum please vamoose from this place you are holding back the progress of the coli by your presence. Quality conversations cannot be held with you in attendance in any thread.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/out...hibitionist-nympho-wench-by-night-cam.511409/
:ohhh::merchant:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/not...arance-on-thecoli.821742/page-6#post-40230717
:mjpls::mjpls:

You were saying? No comment about this?^^^

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

tenor.gif

But I’m “hollering” though ??:hula:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/meg...ce-be-killing-us”.800232/page-2#post-38772831

——-
Watch the spin begin. and the saga continues.
“My bullets don’t miss, they’re coming through him and you... heard that they were spinning “

WatchfulReflectingBarnowl-small.gif

I’d happily run @cam> over with an 18 wheeler.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This simp trick ^^^ is mad bc he pulled out the cape for a bum bytch smut, talking about “she’s changed” after he gets caught.

Not knowing she was on a discord doing the same exact shyt for her onlyfans gains gayng soliciting at white men for gang bangs, last week. He’s mad at me for knowing this instead of calling her out for doing it.

emoting about a woat tag instead of discerning woat moves you make in real Life with no accountability for your own actions.

you emotionally frail faggit
:scust:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I skim over all Nick’s posts. All I see briefly is him quoting old ass posts people made on this very forum. How can you put someone on blast by quoting shyt they already posted for the whole site to see? :gucci:

No PM exposals, just abusing the search function or worse, going to some stash of posts he saved in case he ever argues with the poster

WOAT poster of any message board I’ve ever been on :scust:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Another white boy in the thread using the N-ER word.

The school was started and founded by slave owners. Has possibly the most racist history of any big time college program. You had a player on the team call Obama a ****** not that long ago. Publishing holocaust denying articles and cartoons mocking trayvon martin in the student paper in recent years.

Matter of fact, there's too much to go over with that place. Read this article.http://jmichaelphillips.blogspot.ca/2012/04/burnt-orange-white-supremacists-racism.html?m=1

I've introduced CAC to mg fellow white friends and we call each other it for fun and to take the power out of it. So I'm gonna say CAC is my choice

It's not really a "cac alert" when im clearly saying im white and it's already known.

Good effort though.

Didn't even get a dap for your efforts either :francis:

Judging by Worldstar and the fight videos posted on thecoli, a white person (or "cac") hasn't lost a fight since like 2004.

No comments??

Hmmmm
Next up @Box Factory the cac from Canada - the poster who mahes statements about calling the police on black one

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/man...-car-in-brooklyn.787987/page-20#post-38093137

Let me guess, the context is you repeatedly threatening to report black people to the authorities/police and using the n-word, getting irate bc you don’t like the fact that a few of us in the thread alluded to the suspects being white, you covert racist cac fuk.
:what:
The facts are right there in your own quotes and you are in here white boying with the baseless retorts, deflections trying to change up your own statements that are right there in black and white
:beli:

You didn’t answer shyt you delusional fuk. Looks like you’re on agent shyt trying to collect information for purposes of reporting me to the authorities.
full

the type of white to think Kobe was guilty even though the charges were dropped.

Answered every question you gave me.

Answered every quote you brought up

You'd ignore it, move on to your next "find", rinse and repeat

Keep going though.

Maybe on your 100th post in this thread you'll have a breakthrough. Don't give up now
You didn’t answer shyt you delusional fuk. Looks like you’re on agent shyt trying to collect information for purposes of reporting me to the authorities.
full

the type of white to think Kobe was guilty even though the charges were dropped.
Ive made the local authorities aware of this video

Kobe should be suspended and possibly have the authorities involved for that attack on val

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault

Let me guess, the context is you repeatedly threatening to report black people to the authorities/police and using the n-word, getting irate bc you don’t like the fact that a few of us in the thread alluded to the suspects being white, you covert racist cac fuk.
:what:
The facts are right there in your own quotes and you are in here white boying with the baseless retorts, deflections trying to change up your own statements that are right there in black and white
:beli:

You have 48 replies in this thread and 95% are about me

You tried really really hard to make it a thing. But no one cares

Because they've seen you post before.

All you did was provide more examples of how obsessive and slow you are

You lost and I didn't even have to do anything. Just let you be you

Nah- that was just a warm up but like the dumb dimwitted racist cac that you are, instead of taking the L, your ego fell for the bait, you white bytch. Explain why you incessantly feel a need to report black people to the authorities. Calling the police for every situation is your solution.
:patrice::mjpls:

[

Ive made the local authorities aware of this video

Kobe should be suspended and possibly have the authorities involved for that attack on val

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault

Olivier Vernon is a piece of shyt.

Assault a rookie because you're losing.

I hope the authorities get involved.

He's a dirty player and I hope the authorities get involved for the crime he just committed

Suspension and the authorities should get involved.

I've already notified the authorities

now who is looking dumb as fukkkkk. You co-signed a white boy who posts about reporting black people and black posters on the site to the police and authorities. Thanks for falling for the bait. There’s a reason why he was tagged. Wooooops- experiment complete. You would do anything for white accolades, including co-signing a cac poster who does this - you should have followed suit and left the thread as you said earlier, while you had Partial dignity - you say that you’re living rent free in my head/ you just signed a mortgage. All of that emotion for white validation that you hopped on his dyck like a wench pick me bytch. Let me screenshot this for future reference. Checkmate.
:sas1:

@Box Factory lives for reporting Black people to the authorities

Last edited: