:wow:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Don’t say my name again, that’s not a threat, it’s a warning

I got shooters on 3 different corners, but you think you’re running for cover - how are you letting off shots but miss the white dot on the scope?
:unimpressed:

No you dont

No one cares about your dear diary essay entries

Find a new gimmick. Or if you're going to stick these desperate attempts, at least read the quotes

Go Google "context". It might help

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
136 posts begging to not be the WOAT again
giphy.gif

Oh y'all wanna come for me now but do t got shyt to say when i type out these incredibly long and poorly structured exposal attempts huh. I bet you dont even keep reading up to this point. Im the biggest baddest babysitter mogul/blood captain/ lawyer/ male prostitute buyer in all of New York despite the fact that im from Virgininia . Is anyone still reading at this point? I doubt it. Here ill throw in a random quote out of context and add some gifs to make it seem like im not desperately trying to hide the worthless of my arguing skills in a wall of text
I don't need a man, because of negative experiences they had with a few. .

Like some reverse psychology shyt going on in here - the black women in the thread are actually saying we don't believe in the anti-black male rhetoric and you're challenging us bc our opinions don't fit the description. It's almost like you want black women in this thread to be on some brainwashed bullshyt "black men aint shyt or f black men, "sistas doing it for ourselves", in order to give you a reason or justify how you feel about black women??
:jbhmm:

f89ce37e3614c95c338575aa27bb4f98.gif

Now if i may continue rambling incoherently, id like to discuss the issue of my inablity to correctly do aby research or understand context while pretending to be a lawyer

Here ill add another quote or gif to keep trying to hide the fact that i have nothing. 140 posts of nothing in this very thread

im a gay dyke tranny

tenor.gif

Holla at me if you need a shooter or a babysitter or a long internet post

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Closing Remarks and announcing of the TLR 2020 WOAT

Pretty much a mathematical certainty of the results and by those same calculations, the result can not be challenged so the race is being called.

Final tallies for the 2020 TLR WOAT Nominees:

1.) @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC - 181 votes (2020 TLR WOAT)
2.) @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman - 34 votes
3.) @CHICAGO - 21 votes
4.) @SirReginald - 18 votes
5.) @thekingsmen - 11 votes
6.) @TRY GOD - 9 votes
7.) @Pazzy - 8 votes
8.) @Rozay Oro - 8 votes
9.) @Stringer Cochran - 7 votes
10.) @number21 - 6 votes

Fairly surprising that a moderator ranked in the top three for a WOAT competition and obviously @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman was saved from getting a WOAT crown as @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC got hit with votes like they were machine gun rounds this year. Also notable, is that @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC has accomplished something that has not been done in TLR even with notable legendary WOAT posters such as @♛ ★ … Éminence grise and @SirReginald being active...becoming a back to back WOAT titleholder. Congrats, I guess..?

@Brooklynzson @Houston911 it's all verified, gods. @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC is the 2020 TLR WOAT.

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Closing Remarks and announcing of the TLR 2020 WOAT

Pretty much a mathematical certainty of the results and by those same calculations, the result can not be challenged so the race is being called.

Final tallies for the 2020 TLR WOAT Nominees:

1.) @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC - 181 votes (2020 TLR WOAT)
2.) @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman - 34 votes
3.) @CHICAGO - 21 votes
4.) @SirReginald - 18 votes
5.) @thekingsmen - 11 votes
6.) @TRY GOD - 9 votes
7.) @Pazzy - 8 votes
8.) @Rozay Oro - 8 votes
9.) @Stringer Cochran - 7 votes
10.) @number21 - 6 votes

Fairly surprising that a moderator ranked in the top three for a WOAT competition and obviously @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman was saved from getting a WOAT crown as @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC absorbed votes like .50 cal bullets this year. Also notable, is that @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC has accomplished something that has not been done in TLR even with notable legendary WOAT posters such as @♛ ★ … Éminence grise and @SirReginald being active...becoming a back to back WOAT titleholder. Congrats, I guess..?

@Brooklynzson @Houston911 it's all verified, gods. @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC is the 2020 TLR WOAT.
Congratulations @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC you dumb piece of shyt. Will her rep get reset?