Votes: 8 2.6%
  • thekingsmen

Votes: 11 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
what part of “she had 9 warnings in 750 posts and that probably played a factor” did you not understand? how much do I need to dumb it down for y’all to comprehend this simple shyt?

I didn’t have ban powers when you did that. You shoulda got a temp at the very minimum

I don’t want Nicky Barnes and Noble banned

I just want y’all to reset the rep count for WOATs like y’all do every year. The fact y’all won’t says it all.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I don’t want Nicky Barnes and Noble banned

I just want y’all to reset the rep count for WOATs like y’all do every year. The fact y’all won’t says it all.

I don’t think he can do that...might be something only @Brooklynzson can do. I remember this being brought up last year and nothing came of it..matter of fact @Coronavirus and @Sccit did y’all’s shyt get reset after getting the WOAT tag?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Mods should ban everyone besides Apu and the crazy cat lady I want to see what kind of damage they could do if they were allowed to run rampant by themselves, we both know they wouldn’t stop posting even if they were the only ones here :lolbron:
I feel offended n complimented cuz I rarely post anymore

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
No, its a woman. Just really severe mental illness. I would say I come on here everyday, like I feel like I'm on here a lot, her account started around the same time as my new account, I dont work or have kids, and she allegedly has 2 and a lawyer and a gang member but has
nearly 20x as many posts as me. And shes on all types of coli related discords.

I'm crazy too, but damn, not like this
I told yall nick made that call to fellow piru suge ... suge got these nikkas under pressure :lolbron: even from behind the wall :mjlit:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think he can do that...might be something only @Brooklynzson can do. I remember this being brought up last year and nothing came of it..matter of fact @Coronavirus and @Sccit did y’all’s shyt get reset after getting the WOAT tag?

If that’s true then :hubie:

But they abandoned this site years ago, didn’t stop WOATs from having their reps reset so somebody still here can do it. Just an ill ass coincidence when Nick gets WOAT now all of a sudden nobody around can do it. :stopitslime:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If that’s true then :hubie:

But they abandoned this site years ago, didn’t stop WOATs from having their reps reset so somebody still here can do it. Just an ill ass coincidence when Nick gets WOAT now all of a sudden nobody around can do it. :stopitslime:

@Barnett114 and @hex have mentioned that @Brooklynzson doesn’t come on as much as he used to so I’m not surprised it wasn’t done, I just wish he would at least reform the staff so they can be more self sufficient if he’s wanting to be more in the shadows, shyt real life is difficult enough to deal with by itself so I can understand trying to minimize stressors and distractions.

@Bawon Samedi been gone for months and still is a mod, Brook has to at least check in and set the order..I’m pretty sure @Houston911 can handle the Vice President role with full powers and it’ll shut up folks (like myself) asking about moderation since he’s visibly active.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
@Barnett114 and @hex have mentioned that @Brooklynzson doesn’t come on as much as he used to so I’m not surprised it wasn’t done, I just wish he would at least reform the staff so they can be more self sufficient if he’s wanting to be more in the shadows, shyt real life is difficult enough to deal with by itself so I can understand trying to minimize stressors and distractions.

@Bawon Samedi been gone for months and still is a mod, Brook has to at least check in and set the order..I’m pretty sure @Houston911 can handle the Vice President role with full powers and it’ll shut up folks (like myself) asking about moderation since he’s visibly active.
i dont think @Bawon Samedi is coming back. idk who is modding the root now

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah I dunno I ain't talked to Brook in a long time. Probably close to a year. I PM'ed him about adding more admins and/or expanding mod powers to help run the site around June or July. He never responded.

Fred.