Votes: 11 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:skip:
This thread is proof Nicole is a lawyer and a woman.

I'm on no one's side (I hate everyone on this website) but you have to admit, she is able to discredit the messenger by bringing in the batshyt crazy things anyone says.

Should it take away from the point of the message? No, but the attention span on this website makes an ADHD child look hyper focused.

I get that a good handful of people are just trolling her because she will respond every single time (proof of gender) but anyone who truly dislikes her and wants her to stop posting are only fueling the fire and asking to engage in battle.

@Coronavirus created this arc, but most people can't remember how he did it. Not me though; an elephant never forgets. :scheme:

679-AAA7-F-0234-402-A-B534-5099-F506-EF21.gif

:mjcry: Damn it’s like that?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That voice sounds exactly like **** when he would use his weird ass modulators and shyt to alter his pitch. How are you nikkas not seeing this? :heh:
Yeah that nikka is legit fukking creepy, like serial killer in the making, I hope we don’t get a subpoena during this trial:lupe:

and he definitely used some typed of voice altering software, probably a gift from one of his white Johns on the tranny strolls

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Can someone fill me in on ****? Ive seen the person referenced but I'm not sure the history. **** and Pazz I see referenced a lot

Topaz is a bi polar homo. **** is a greasy face acne ridden moist fakkit who has been using aliases on forums for what seems like decades now. He usually pretends to be some latina from NY and argues/tricks nikkas. Despite being exposed over and over again he always pops back up with the same gimmick. Their is a history thread somewhere around here on him

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Topaz is a bi polar homo. **** is a greasy face acne ridden moist fakkit who has been using aliases on forums for what seems like decades now. He usually pretends to be some latina from NY and argues/tricks nikkas. Despite being exposed over and over again he always pops back up with the same gimmick. Their is a history thread somewhere around here on him

That’s crazy, people really are bored on here

thanks for the history dap+rep