• Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It’s already been addressed dozens of times

that’s not his sister, it’s lil boosies daughter

:unimpressed:

The intent was there habibi she ain know that.

I personally dont care if saint Nick is banned but the fukkery surrounding this is so intriguing. Lots of cats invested on both sides:ehh:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Hold on, was this the thread where they accused someone of saying "I hope your children get raped" or some shyt.

I was the third or fourth response to that thread, they misquoted the user on purpose and I called them out on that BS.

Think the user had cookies or something in their name. They got ran off the site for that.

That thread is gone now? That was messed up, you can't go around misquoting people to attack them like that, forum or not.

I don’t think so, i can’t remember her name & mods deleted the thread after they banned the poster. A lot of folks in the thread was upset snd calling it out on its lying but mods still banned her.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Obviously multiple people on here are friends of her brother, the mods should just say she won't be banned for any reason, because they say so, and just leave it.

Ive just chopped Nicholas to being some cryptid hive mind of the internet because its no chance its a woman behind that profile :yeshrug:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Ive just chopped Nicholas to being some cryptid hive mind of the internet because its no chance its a woman behind that profile :yeshrug:
No, its a woman. Just really severe mental illness. I would say I come on here everyday, like I feel like I'm on here a lot, her account started around the same time as my new account, I dont work or have kids, and she allegedly has 2 and a lawyer and a gang member but has
nearly 20x as many posts as me. And shes on all types of coli related discords.

I'm crazy too, but damn, not like this:picard:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
@Houston911

the female poster in question that Nicole got wrongfully banned with her lying ass was @TeenTitansGo

Nicole made a thread LYING and claiming said poster threatened her children, the poster definitely did not. But was banned anyways and mods deleted the thread .

if you not gonna ban Nick, at least unban this poster for wrongfully being banned.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Hold on, was this the thread where they accused someone of saying "I hope your children get raped" or some shyt.

I was the third or fourth response to that thread, they misquoted the user on purpose and I called them out on that BS.

Think the user had cookies or something in their name. They got ran off the site for that.

That thread is gone now? That was messed up, you can't go around misquoting people to attack them like that, forum or not.
Yeah they banned shorty for some bullshyt

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Houston911

the female poster in question that Nicole got wrongfully banned with her lying ass was @TeenTitansGo

Nicole made a thread LYING and claiming said poster threatened her children, the poster definitely did not. But was banned anyways and mods deleted the thread .

if you not gonna ban Nick, at least unban this poster for wrongfully being banned.

can you please stop speaking as if you have the slightest clue what you’re talking about?

I didn’t ban that poster, but she had 9 warnings in only 750 posts. That is a horrible ratio and probably played a factor for whichever admin decided to ban her

it is very rare so someone to be perm banned because of a single infraction. As a white person who has used the n word on here and is still posting I’m sure you’re well aware of that

6DF51A99-425A-467B-93AA-A84580D6DE29.jpeg

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
can you please stop speaking as if you have the slightest clue what you’re talking about?

I didn’t ban that poster, but she had 9 warnings in only 750 posts. That is a horrible ratio and probably played a factor for whichever admin decided to ban her

it is very rare so someone to be perm banned because of a single infraction. As a white person who has used the n word on here and is still posting I’m sure you’re well aware of that

View attachment 29955

That shyt fowl as fukk.. but that’s not why she was banned. :comeon:

She was banned right after Nicole made a thread lying on her.

And how is it that given all the fukkery surrounding me, she had all those warning and i only have ever had 1?

Why was i never banned? Objectively speaking i should have an example of “different rules” for different posters.

:hubie: