The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:picard: dudes typing novels in this bih​
More like telenovelas - trying to create overly dramatic storylines and narratives; that’s exactly what this thread reminds me of, a telenovela.
1. Overly dramatic fake stories - check 2. Invented lies and 3. Cac fights 4. Cat fights 5. Random sexual scenarios that only exist in their head - check, check and check

dios mio, give her the woat :merchant:
Nooooooo!! Not the woatttttt
:damn::damn:
90f08742bd0bc6aec3012d9afe8753cf.gif

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
@Houston911 knows Nicole should be banned but hasn't banned her yet when he banned that c00n chick for being anti-Black Men but Nicole is anti BW and BM and hates with a passion and still here. I don't get it. She's the easiest ban in message board history.

NOW I WOULDN'T GO THAT FAR. SHE DEFINITELY AIN'T ANTI BLACK ANYTHING. SHE PROBABLY ENJOYS BLACK JELLYBEANS.

YOU GONNA HAVE TO POST SOME PROOF OF HER BEING ANTI BLACK.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Mods y’all gotta whip up something special for the back2back woat banner, imma be disappointed if it’s the same generic one

And let’s just say it for what it is, she gone win next year too just looking at the numbers she’s out up these past two years, unless y’all add into the rules that she gotta sit next year’s election out and let somebody else serve a term; cuz whether warranted or unwarranted I don’t really know or give a shyt but she is objectively the least liked poster on here without a doubt .....but, if y’all let run for another term, I need that 3peat banner to be finessed with 3D effects and the whole nine :banderas:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This dude dead ass quoted me 5 times when I already told him I wasn’t reading them shyts. Mad I actually believed a poster with this much masculine energy could actually be a woman. :snoop:
All of that projection - and there’s only You in here describing Dyck faggit and using your tranny banter while emoting off your affected ego- dudes like you say shyt about women bc you seem to be hiding your own shyt
Size matters and bigger is better don't necessarily mean the same thing

Too bad I'm one of the few men who realizes this

People have been indoctrinated to believe bigger is better and now there is a billion dollar penis enlargement industry

Coincidence? I think not

Y'all gone and cook tho

Gender and sex are the same thing

There were no blurred lines between sex and gender till they decided to make trannies blend in with sexes they weren't born as

go find a sex doll to fuk incel - go you buy male or female dolls ??
Prolly not as bad as beating off

A sex doll can’t replace a real woman but I could definitely see it replacing fapping :yeshrug:

Beating your meat is wild homo

A real man woulda got that nut off in a sex doll :umad:

Says u can cop this for $115/month :jbhmm:

QUOTE="JQ Legend, post: 31580632, member: 14971"]Says u can cop this for $115/month :jbhmm:[/QUOTE]
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/would-you-buy-dominique-the-sex-doll.670664/page-3#post-31580632

What type of dolls do you use?? Since you like to discuss your sex dollar sexualism on here so much. You use a plastic cooch lol to get off , it makes sense now.
tenor.gif

Last edited: