Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nicole in a landslide

:mjlol:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dj-method-x-and-his-friends-like-to-say-nigg-r.690578/

Lights been out for you since your tweets, huh Mr. DJ.

“I'm well connected, I got wolves over there, and nig**s that
Act like pitbulls over here
Why you want drama with me, I ain't gonna blast you
Before I put the money on ya head I'ma ask you“
fm0ns.gif

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I just got 8 alerts and damn near half of them was Nicole quoting me, prolly off the same post :gucci:

But you not bothered by any of this :mjlol:

No woman behaves like this :francis:

Not only did I not even read them shyts, I didn’t even click the alerts :umad:

Somebody @ me if anything of value was said :unimpressed:

Thats basically what I said in another thread. Literally no one Ive met in my life, not even the most petty or deranged would post like Nicholas.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How defending Nicole gay, for going after CACs, c00ns, sex workers, and agents? You sure sound like you ain't telling us something ......:sas2:
Dude, that person regularly :cape:for someone who believes Dylann Roof couldn't be a racist because he had Black friends on fukking facebook:

next time maybe you should post all my responses, the ones you missed. You know like the Black Facebook friends Dylann Roof has on his page.

So White Supremacists got black friends now? Can you name me a group of White Nationalists that have "Lil Ray Ray" on their facebook friends list?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/in-...-flags-of-racist-african-states.329180/page-2

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hold a corner and shut the fukk up nobody was talking to you
He has issues with you out the gate- notice what he put emphasis on.

These Jamaican nikkas gotta be gay themselves with all the rage they have :mjlol:

So the FBI killed the owner of some Jamaican restaurants :dead:

nikkas would rather make up wild speculations than address mental illness in the black community

(Little background on my school..elementary school on the southside of Atlanta. 98% black student population & 99% black faculty & staff)

Today in my ELA class, my 5th grade students were going over informational writing, & they had to read a passage about George Washington.

the passage went over his life & how he had slaves, & I asked the kids how did they feel about Washington now that they know he own slaves. One kid said, & I shyt you not, “He was a good man because not all white people who owned slaves were bad”.

shyt caught me off guard & I looked at him like he was crazy. I stepped in the hallway with him & asked him who told him that, & he said his grandpa. :francis:. Asked where his granddad was from, & he said NY

mind you this kid is dark skinned, & he’s also from NY, but his family is Jamaican.

parents, please don’t let your children grow up thinking it’s cool to have slaves, & owning slaves wasn’t a big deal. Install black pride in your kids as soon as you can

To a certain extent, yes. I know & personally have dealt with Dominicans, & they’re the biggest c00ns I’ve ever came across..and Jamaicans love to whiten their skin so maybe it’s a Caribbean thing

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
its nikkaz dat go talking all that shyt , but rep her consistently :what:. But say she s problem . i jusss wanna here her reply in vocaroo
:mjlol::deadmanny:
You can peer pressure me into leaving voice notes or posting my pic though. 3 yrs and some still don’t get the message. That’s not what I’m here for.
:stopitslime:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
they always expose themselves

p*ssyhole @staticshock you have an issue with Jamaicans?

I assume you’re responding to some bullshyt that he-she posted.

imagine posting paragraphs only for it not to get read cause you’re on ignore :ahh:

keep falling for its tricks and it may send you a nude of some female pretending to be her :heh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
they always expose themselves

p*ssyhole @staticshock you have an issue with Jamaicans?

Always.
He’s not the only one.
But they’ll be the first one calling you a “caper” FYI . I’m a problem
For calling this shyt out though. If you are a racist cac, racist NonAA poster or racist immigrant poster toward black people - I’m not letting this shyt slide. Oh well.

:dead:

Jamaicans are known for entertainment, track and field and weed. That's where it stops. :mjlol:

The only influential Jamaican was a c00n ala Colin Powell. A half black c00n who wasa sucking up to Bush and had less voice than COndolezza Rice.

Stop the bullshyt

i don't throw rocks and hide my hands tho negga. stop asking me to play ur bytch ass. go kick a coconut u 100 hole tank top wearing jamaican faggit
14121036gdmw6vm1.gif

First off, why u tagging me in that stupid ass thread ? :dahell:

Ain't u Jamaican ? u Buju Banton with no dread having ass negga. And why u tagging that Vybz Kartel lightskin looking ass negga breh ? :dahell:

Anyway, let me entertain the topic. I did not even read the first post. It's not hard to figure out what that flaxseed brain ass negga thinking. Tic Tic Toc...

I will add this though. My Haitian people speak English with a thick accent. Sometimes, you can't even figure out what they're saying. Of course, most of them speak/write 2-5 languages. How many languages do AAs speak ? :stopitslime:
Our education system is much better than the average AA neggas. I mean, look at some neggas with a HS diploma. These neggas would be stuck in 10th grade in Haiti, trynna guess answers on their tests with their eyes closed and shyt. My people come here on a boat with no money and no shelter. They always find a way to make a living and pay taxes and send their kids to school. They do 2-3 jobs and their kids' job is the book and good grades. Those same people you will not see with a EBT card at the register and getting their kids' favorite ice cream being swatted :camby: by the scanner. We work hard so our kids can have what we wish we had when we were kids. Too bad, we can't separate them from the AA stain and they end up learning from those AAs from broken homes and call them friends. Why ? so that our kids can help them with their homework since most of their parents don't have the education of a 4th grader.

I have been living here for 10 years and I have never seen a homeless Haitian. Never. Bum or not. NEVER!!! We work hard and pay our taxes so we can live with the little comfort we can afford. While you AAs screaming racism, Haitians are learni9ng the system and making their way into the system to eat like the Cubans are doing nopw in Miami. Why is it that if I go to Walmart, 90% of the blacks are AAs ? However, if I go to a major university, out of 20 Blacks you see majoring in Math, Engineering, Physics, Medicine, good luck find 3 of them being 100% AAs with no Caribbena/AFrican bloodline.

If AAs, have to do 200% to get half the credit, add that for Haitians, on top of language, culture, and all those other barriers we have to break down. Funny that everybody, from my teachers to my advisors told me to stay away from AAs and focus on my goals. Now, I see why cuz those same neggas still at the same CC I went to pulling Fafsa scam for 2k meanwhile my first check outta school was close to 2k.

I embrace the hate towards my people. You have to have something people envy to carry that kinda hate towards you. Meanwhile we don't hate them. We open our doors to them so they can see what hard work and focus can bring to one's life.

@ThugLife :slaute: to your people breh. Great story about your parents

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-do-you-so-many-people-hate-haitians.207840/page-12#post-8140495

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
How defending Nicole gay, for going after CACs, c00ns, sex workers, and agents? You sure sound like you ain't telling us something ......:sas2:

Breh you need to take the cape off

You looking bad out here

Everyone here sees you as a simp yes man for an anonymous screen name you have never even seen or spoken to :hhh:

You the first dude I’ve ever seen be put in the friend zone on a message board :francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I assume you’re responding to some bullshyt that he-she posted.

imagine posting paragraphs only for it not to get read cause you’re on ignore :ahh:

keep falling for its tricks and it may send you a nude of some female pretending to be her :heh:
You bytch ass faggit - I have never sent not one NUDE or photo of my body on social media or in this site ever. You fukkin liar - not even in discord did I ever send pics or exchange photos. Now what the fuk else are you going to lie about.