• thekingsmen

Votes: 11 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Lie on me and I will end you.

where’s the proof pics that you have to make accusations that I have ever sent men DMs of me naked on here. Never in my 3 yrs of posting here have I solicited men with any pics. That’s why no one can induce me to post pics of myself for the public, you bytch ass c00n. You’re lying on me to get out of your own hole- you coward b*stard when you should have kept your mouth shut. Even when I get DMs I shut that down off top because I don’t want to or need to send mixed messages. No, I don’t fit your narrative - stop capping for what you do. You probably sent your shriveled up Dyck unsolicited, stop the projecting before i embarrass before you get embarrassed.

I will snatch your soul, you lying bytch piece of shyt . I’m sure that the school for which you work for would hate to know they have a teacher leading the youth to lie on women’s reputations on social media. What type of moral example do you set for the students. I’m sure those Jamaican parents of the Atlanta Public School System - Gwinnett County would have an issue with how you described that child or children- do you teach your students to try to assess females in order to avoid responsibility of your own creation??
:jbhmm:

@Houston911 @Barnett114 so its okay now for this poster to threaten to have posters lose their job now ? It’s cool now ? Is this what this forum has turned into ?

@neotheflyingone @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman @Texasvescence @idontposthereanymore

Come see this.

Nicole is threatening to call another posters job and get them fired and lose their livelihood.

How many passes does this poster get ?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
@Houston911 @Barnett114 so its okay now for this poster to threaten to have posters lose their job now ? It’s cool now ? Is this what this forum has turned into ?

@neotheflyingone @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman @Texasvescence @idontposthereanymore

Come see this.

Nicole is threatening to call another posters job and get them fired and lose their livelihood.

How many passes does this poster get ?
They give IT way too many passes
I remember when IT threatened thecoli with legal action and they let IT slide
:unimpressed:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
They give IT way too many passes
I remember when IT threatened thecoli with legal action and they let IT slide
:unimpressed:

And that’s just 1 of 100 bannable offenses.

Yet they banned a poster for NO valid & justifiable reason after Nicholt fukking lied and claimed the poster was “going after her children”. even though all the poster did was insinuate she must be a horrible mother. :gucci:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
And that’s just 1 of 100 bannable offenses.

Yet they banned a poster for NO valid & justifiable reason after Nicholt fukking lied and claimed the poster was “going after her children”. even though all the poster did was insinuate she must be a horrible mother. :gucci:
I remember
They deleted the thread on top of it
:francis:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i just logged out to see that psychos posts and she literally edited your post from that thread you made today to whorehouse from warehouse to try and “expose you”

As a warehouse worker myself, his point is felt.

this is actually what he said... not whorehouse. but this dumb bytch in here making threats to get a black man fired from his teaching job for attempting to ruin her “reputation” by making a joke about it being a man.

@staticshock

Last edited:
Daps
LaBellaNicole0416.NYC said:
Lie on me and I will end you.

where’s the proof pics that you have to make accusations that I have ever sent men DMs of me naked on here. Never in my 3 yrs of posting here have I solicited men with any pics. That’s why no one can induce me to post pics of myself for the public, you bytch ass c00n. You’re lying on me to get out of your own hole- you coward b*stard when you should have kept your mouth shut. Even when I get DMs I shut that down off top because I don’t want to or need to send mixed messages. No, I don’t fit your narrative - stop capping for what you do. You probably sent your shriveled up Dyck unsolicited, stop the projecting before i embarrass before you get embarrassed.

I will snatch your soul, you lying bytch piece of shyt . I’m sure that the school for which you work for would hate to know they have a teacher leading the youth to lie on women’s reputations on social media. What type of moral example do you set for the students. I’m sure those Jamaican parents of the Atlanta Public School System - Gwinnett County would have an issue with how you described that child or children- do you teach your students to try to assess females in order to avoid responsibility of your own creation??
:jbhmm:

3ZdJ.gif

Come on mods where yall at???:mjtf::what:

If I ever posted something like that, @Houston911 would banish me to the shadow realm in a heartbeat

Where yall at? :what:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
3ZdJ.gif

Come on mods where yall at???:mjtf::what:

If I ever posted something like that, @Houston911 would banish me to the shadow realm in a heartbeat

Where yall at? :what:

i’m pissed mods put her on my ignore list cause if i could i would report her for that.

Someone should make a thread with the quote she’s replying to and also including her quotes to get her banned for this. not fukking cool at all.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:dead:

Just wow

She's genuinely disturbed breh

i just logged out to see that psychos posts and she literally edited your post from that thread you made today to whorehouse from warehouse to try and “expose you”

this is actually what he said... not whorehouse. but this dumb bytch in here making threats to get a black man fired from his teaching job for attempting to ruin her “reputation” by making a joke about it being a man.

@staticshock

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
When did this happen?

I didnt do anything on that HustleBOOTY exposure. The people that did it, stopped posting here. I never see so many people defend sex workers and thots like I do on here.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I didnt do anything on that HustleBOOTY exposure. The people that did it, stopped posting here. I never see so many people defend sex workers and thots like I do on here.

:snoop:

There’s actually women here that exude so much feminine energy that even when u disagree with them a part of u still be like :noah: and this is the one u :cape: for?

:gucci: