• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breh you need to take the cape off

You looking bad out here

Everyone here sees you as a simp yes man for an anonymous screen name you have never even seen or spoken to :hhh:

You the first dude I’ve ever seen be put in the friend zone on a message board :francis:

Ok....:rudy:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Breh you need to take the cape off

You looking bad out here

Everyone here sees you as a simp yes man for an anonymous screen name you have never even seen or spoken to :hhh:

You the first dude I’ve ever seen be put in the friend zone on a message board :francis:
How the Fuk do you know what he is to me ?? You have never met me or know him to even have a platform to speak of

:what::dahell:
the only posters looking pressed as fuk is you and that segment , for getting this worked up about a woman that you never met to even comment on the details of my life. Everyone sees YOU. Acting like a jealous reject ho, you’re the one stressing about it. Who the fuk are you??

“ Post a pic Nicole, let us hear your voice Nicole” you thirsty thotmales mad as fuk bc I won’t show myself to you, you Random.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I assume you’re responding to some bullshyt that he-she posted.

imagine posting paragraphs only for it not to get read cause you’re on ignore :ahh:

keep falling for its tricks and it may send you a nude of some female pretending to be her :heh:
Lie on me and I will end you.

where’s the proof pics that you have to make accusations that I have ever sent men DMs of me naked on here. Never in my 3 yrs of posting here have I solicited men with any pics. That’s why no one can induce me to post pics of myself for the public, you bytch ass c00n. You’re lying on me to get out of your own hole- you coward b*stard when you should have kept your mouth shut. Even when I get DMs I shut that down off top because I don’t want to or need to send mixed messages. No, I don’t fit your narrative - stop capping for what you do. You probably sent your shriveled up Dyck unsolicited, stop the projecting before i embarrass before you get embarrassed.

I will snatch your soul, you lying bytch piece of shyt . I’m sure that the school for which you work for would hate to know they have a teacher leading the youth to lie on women’s reputations on social media. What type of moral example do you set for the students. I’m sure those Jamaican parents of the Atlanta Public School System - Gwinnett County would have an issue with how you described that child or children- do you teach your students to try to assess females in order to avoid responsibility of your own creation??
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
@Houston911 knows Nicole should be banned but hasn't banned her yet when he banned that c00n chick for being anti-Black Men but Nicole is anti BW and BM and hates with a passion and still here. I don't get it. She's the easiest ban in message board history.

:whoa:

Coli software has sprouted a (splintered, contradictory) A.I. mind and that mind cannot be banned from itself :ufdup:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I assume you’re responding to some bullshyt that he-she posted.

imagine posting paragraphs only for it not to get read cause you’re on ignore :ahh:

keep falling for its tricks and it may send you a nude of some female pretending to be her :heh:

I’ve been saying if all of us put it on ignore, it would probably commit that :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tell your crush stop quoting me, that’s the 4th post in a row I’m not reading

How does it feel to know they give me more attention than they do you even tho I treat it like it’s on ignore? :francis:
How does it feel to give me more attention that the actual women you can fuk, within your own 10 mile radius?? or do they treat you ike a friends without benefits situation? Do they talk to you about their boyfriends while you get your nails done together, sis??
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Houston911 knows Nicole should be banned but hasn't banned her yet when he banned that c00n chick for being anti-Black Men but Nicole is anti BW and BM and hates with a passion and still here. I don't get it. She's the easiest ban in message board history.
:mjlol::mjlol:....:mjtf:
Have you lost your mind??

I’m anti-YOU, you dumb m’fer.
Shall we go through a history of your posts In comparison and see?? If you’re going to lie and talk shyt- where’s your back up? I’m waiting
:patrice:
And no I don’t see sex workers, wenches, c00ns and antiAA posters as representatives of black people. Yes, I HATE you. Now what?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
118 posts :mjlol:
And 95% of your posts do nothing but post about your ass play.

:yeshrug:so yall nikkas okay with eating booty, but ya girl wanna give your prostate a massage is suspect

we using white boy terms now?

:whew:no sweat tho. wife still works my prostate like a queen :ohlawd: and being able to pipe another man's woman while she looking is :blessed:

what's compromised about having your girl thumb wrestle your prostate when she suckin you off

:heh:

:banderas:but now that you mention it the wifey ain't give the ol prostate a massage in a minute. might be time to slide her something to get them nails done up to par. :noah:

100% of your life is not having a job. While cashing out like an IG thot.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/what-type-of-second-job-i-should-get-yall.759625/

so should I use cashapp or onlyfans?

there is a 1.18 chance of any of your 3 kids being yours since not even your future ex baby mother and part time girlfriend sees you as a man.
118 x 3 is the amount of threads that I’ve seen @Hennessypapi ether you on. Add this to the count.

your section 8 rent in Arkansas is $200 and yet you still move like the homeless bc you can’t pay your $18 share since you can’t find employment that pays you more than $8/hr in the last 18 yrs as you sit here counting my posts. Priorities.

Edit - :laff::laff:https://www.thecoli.com/threads/breh-compares-warehouse-workers-to-onlyfans-creators.821235/

This dude makes 118 posts trying to justify his lifestyle choices

As a whorehose worker myself, his point is felt.

tenor.gif

Last edited: