Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh boi
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/black-men-and-their-love-for-fat-asses.687712/

Would you sex a female with a very fat ass knowing her dad and bro already had it?
Poll closed Jan 24, 2019.

• Yes
      13 vote(s)
      37.1%

• No
      19 vote(s)
      54.3%

• Maybe if the ass is fat enough

InfinateOpulance said:

One of my male friends (I'm a female) wanted me to meet a chick who he thought i would be good friends with ( we're both introverted). Before i met her he was always talking about her fat ass and how fine she was. When i met her she was cool, the ass was indeed fat. My problem is this- when i spoke to her she told me her dad had sex with from a young age until young adult age. She told me her dad got one of her sisters pregnant. She also told me that her mother walked in on the dad sexing one of the daughters and he didn't stop, kept going. This chick told me her dad loved fat asses and that all her sisters had fat asses. I felt sick to my stomach when she said that. My guy friend KNEW that she had been fukked by her dad and possibly brother, and even knew that the dad loved his daughter fat ass just like he did.

Mature black men on this forum- help me understand why my so called male friend ignored how damaged this woman was, knowing she was violated in the way that she was, but still wanted to sample her ass because it fat. Arefat asses that important to some ofyou that you will ignore howdamaged a women is knowing she is a victim of incest???

I knew my guy friend liked fat asses but i didn't think he would stoop so low to get it from a woman damaged at the hands of her dad. Somebody help me understand this.

Make this make sense to me!!!
      :sadbron:

I AM the OP. everything i posted was true.im black, my friend is black, the female is black, and her dad that fukked her is black.

and of course she deflects from this question in that very thread:
What does black men as a collective have to do with the sick fukk youre speaking of?:jbhmm:
“Seems like fat asses were an after thought to that story :mjpls:

Now why would that be?:mjpls:

200.gif

never ceases to amaze - the loudest ones in the room; and it’s ALWAYS the wenches with anti- black male energy. Basically she’s saying that “you black men have no standards”. Incest threads is what she’s doing for that reach.

Told y’all. Bitter Butter bytch blavity brigade

I feel you 100% but unfortunately guys that think like you are the minority in TLR. Dudes here brag on making woman get abortions. They brag about taking advantage of woman with no fathers, they talk about single moms raising their kids alone but give the father the ok to not be around. They brag about sexing the mom in front of the kids...they brag about going to foreign countries to take advantage of poor women needing money. That is the culture of this forum.

If this is what you allow to post here more; I’ll hold that woat. Game. Set. Match. Never fails.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Oh boi

and of course she deflects from this question in that very thread:
What does black men as a collective have to do with the sick fukk youre speaking of?:jbhmm:
“Seems like fat asses were an after thought to that story :mjpls:

Now why would that be?:mjpls:

200.gif

never ceases to amaze - the loudest ones in the room; and it’s ALWAYS the wenches with anti- black male energy. Basically she’s saying that “you black men have no standards”. Incest threads is what she’s doing for that reach.

Told y’all. Bitter Butter bytch blavity brigade

If this is what you allow to post here more; I’ll hold that woat. Game. Set. Match. Never fails.
tenor.gif

I'm not up for WOAT poster He-bytch. You are.

Now go dig up more of my post history.

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
This woman @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC is always arguing with someone different every day. Can we please get her out of here. Nobody likes her.

No, no, no let her do her thing. I saw the error in my ways which is why I stopped responding to her and I'm not going to respond to her regardless of what she says. I realised I was being insensitive. Like I can't relate to her necessarily because I lead a meaningful and fulfilling life but like I said I'm not a purveyor of negative energy so I've tried to look at things from her perspective and I see why she lashed out at me and she's been lashing out at people and spamming this thread.

So picture this. Imagine dedicating your whole life to something to the point where you spend a seemingly endless amount of time on it furiously typing out titangraphs that you edit continuously with empty quotes from years ago, gifs, music videos something that you take genuine pride in and your reward for doing so is for people to believe that your entire life is a fabrication and to tell you that you're a worthless piece of shyt not once but twice and at record breaking margins. That's pain right there. Real pain.

The thing is people come to places like this as a means of engaging with people and some even use it as a means of escapism and we don't offer Nicole that escapism, we just add to her trauma. If she is who she says she is, and I choose to believe that she is then we are forcing her to relive her traumatic life and that explains a lot of her behaviour. Like she was lonely this one time and came to the Coli to ask about how she could procure some dikk in exchange for money and Coli posters made fun of her. In a moment of vulnerability we let her down. That's pain.

She says she's a single mother so that means that after men used her for her body they discarded her and left her with the responsibilities. That's traumatic, to give yourself to someone like that only for them to gain post-nut clarity and think that you're a worthless piece of shyt and they can definitely do better. The parallels between her personal and professional life (the Coli) are staggering and just too painful for me to continue ruminating on. What I will say is that I understand why she holds on to the 3 daps per post that she gets (after putting in all that effort and the insane volume she posts at) and shows them off so proudly in this thread because those internet daps are probably the closest thing she gets to a hug. That's pain.

It also explains why an educated professional like her would want to associate with the neighbourhood riff raff and hooligans who spend their time thinking of new ways of contorting their fingers in between bouts of self-destructive behaviour. She's a Blood because they're the only ones who'd accept her :mjcry: and people here make fun of that. shyt I'd be showing off my affiliation too if they were all I had.

The Coli needs to do better, we're just perpetuating the cycle of rejection that typifies her life and we're failing to give her a space where she could come in and not be told that she's a worthless piece of shyt. It's hard enough being a gang banging legal professional raising children by yourself now you have to come in and watch people run up the score on you being the worst person around. That's a kick in the teeth. No wonder she's like this.

Since my last post in this thread I've played with my son and had him fall asleep on my chest as I sat back and I've watched the Manchester and Madrid derbies on TV whilst getting a few daps here and there for posts in this thread. In that time other posters have come in and poked fun at her lead in the WOAT race and she's gotten into yet another argument with another poster all while getting no daps for her diatribe (the positive reinforcement that she craves so deeply). If I could give her just a slice of the peace I enjoy I would but I can't but what I can do is try to make this a more peaceful place for her.

So I say we do the honourable thing, stand on the right side of history and suspend this year's WOAT thread. It's the right thing to do :troll:.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ok...But y'all act like negging me is going to hurt me. This makes no difference in any of my checking or savings accounts, so neg away. My opinions still won't change.

It's obvious to me that you and lot of other black men in this thread have deep-rooted issues with black women.

And you are just as emotionally stunted and self hating as Joe Jackson is if you refuse to acknowledge how he damaged his children. As much as i love both Michael and Janet Jackson...they were both damaged by their father. Yes he helped them rise to fame but he f*cked them up emotionally on the way.

But ignore that...keep dap fishing and bashing bw like rest of your coli brethren in this thread.

:hubie:

Exactly...Janet is a direct product of a self hating black father. The only pure black children that came from the Jackson's were Rebbie's kids.

They're mad she's marrying a white man that's all...when a good portion of these guys have white girlfriends or wives and biracial children. Pure hypocrisy. And make threads about PAWGS all day long.

damn.

I love Malcom X. Fortunately he was able to grow out of his ignorance towards the black race before he was assassinated.

This Steven person did not get that chance. Not my fault.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-l...th-yourselves-you’re-jealous-of-women.585189/

:picard:

You're a nasty non binary cis piece of shyt

Who talks this but the brigade?

I’ll say it before and I’ll say it again, females like this HATE black women that don’t generalize with the narrative like she does and definitely hate when black women like myself show an alignment with black men. Bytch is fukkin seething

:mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
No, no, no let her do her thing. I saw the error in my ways which is why I stopped responding to her and I'm not going to respond to her regardless of what she says. I realised I was being insensitive. Like I can't relate to her necessarily because I lead a meaningful and fulfilling life but like I said I'm not a purveyor of negative energy so I've tried to look at things from her perspective and I see why she lashed out at me and she's been lashing out at people and spamming this thread.

So picture this. Imagine dedicating your whole life to something to the point where you spend a seemingly endless amount of time on it furiously typing out titangraphs that you edit continuously with empty quotes from years ago, gifs, music videos something that you take genuine pride in and your reward for doing so is for people to believe that your entire life is a fabrication and to tell you that you're a worthless piece of shyt not once but twice and at record breaking margins. That's pain right there. Real pain.

The thing is people come to places like this as a means of engaging with people and some even use it as a means of escapism and we don't offer Nicole that escapism, we just add to her trauma. If she is who she says she is, and I choose to believe that she is then we are forcing her to relive her traumatic life and that explains a lot of her behaviour. Like she was lonely this one time and came to the Coli to ask about how she could procure some dikk in exchange for money and Coli posters made fun of her. In a moment of vulnerability we let her down. That's pain.

She says she's a single mother so that means that after men used her for her body they discarded her and left her with the responsibilities. That's traumatic, to give yourself to someone like that only for them to gain post-nut clarity and think that you're a worthless piece of shyt and they can definitely do better. The parallels between her personal and professional life (the Coli) are staggering and just too painful for me to continue ruminating on. What I will say is that I understand why she holds on to the 3 daps per post that she gets (after putting in all that effort and the insane volume she posts at) and shows them off so proudly in this thread because those internet daps are probably the closest thing she gets to a hug. That's pain.

It also explains why an educated professional like her would want to associate with the neighbourhood riff raff and hooligans who spend their time thinking of new ways of contorting their fingers in between bouts of self-destructive behaviour. She's a Blood because they're the only ones who'd accept her :mjcry: and people here make fun of that. shyt I'd be showing off my affiliation too if they were all I had.

The Coli needs to do better, we're just perpetuating the cycle of rejection that typifies her life and we're failing to give her a space where she could come in and not be told that she's a worthless piece of shyt. It's hard enough being a gang banging legal professional raising children by yourself now you have to come in and watch people run up the score on you being the worst person around. That's a kick in the teeth. No wonder she's like this.

Since my last post in this thread I've played with my son and had him fall asleep on my chest as I sat back and I've watched the Manchester and Madrid derbies on TV whilst getting a few daps here and there for posts in this thread. In that time other posters have come in and poked fun at her lead in the WOAT race and she's gotten into yet another argument with another poster all while getting no daps for her diatribe (the positive reinforcement that she craves so deeply). If I could give her just a slice of the peace I enjoy I would but I can't but what I can do is try to make this a more peaceful place for her.

So I say we do the honourable thing, stand on the right side of history and suspend this year's WOAT thread. It's the right thing to do :troll:.

I counted seven paragraphs and some change :unimpressed:

Somebody give me cliff notes pls :unimpressed: