• thekingsmen

Votes: 11 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Who talks this but the brigade?

I’ll say it before and I’ll say it again, females like this HATE black women that don’t generalize with the narrative like she does and definitely hate when black woken like myself show an alignment with black men. Bytch is fukkin seething

:mjlol::mjlol:

I'm proud of you He-bytch.

I knew you had it in you.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
No, no, no let her do her thing. I saw the error in my ways which is why I stopped responding to her and I'm not going to respond to her regardless of what she says. I realised I was being insensitive. Like I can't relate to her necessarily because I lead a meaningful and fulfilling life but like I said I'm not a purveyor of negative energy so I've tried to look at things from her perspective and I see why she lashed out at me and she's been lashing out at people and spamming this thread.

So picture this. Imagine dedicating your whole life to something to the point where you spend a seemingly endless amount of time on it furiously typing out titangraphs that you edit continuously with empty quotes from years ago, gifs, music videos something that you take genuine pride in and your reward for doing so is for people to believe that your entire life is a fabrication and to tell you that you're a worthless piece of shyt not once but twice and at record breaking margins. That's pain right there. Real pain.

The thing is people come to places like this as a means of engaging with people and some even use it as a means of escapism and we don't offer Nicole that escapism, we just add to her trauma. If she is who she says she is, and I choose to believe that she is then we are forcing her to relive her traumatic life and that explains a lot of her behaviour. Like she was lonely this one time and came to the Coli to ask about how she could procure some dikk in exchange for money and Coli posters made fun of her. In a moment of vulnerability we let her down. That's pain.

She says she's a single mother so that means that after men used her for her body they discarded her and left her with the responsibilities. That's traumatic, to give yourself to someone like that only for them to gain post-nut clarity and think that you're a worthless piece of shyt and they can definitely do better. The parallels between her personal and professional life (the Coli) are staggering and just too painful for me to continue ruminating on. What I will say is that I understand why she holds on to the 3 daps per post that she gets (after putting in all that effort and the insane volume she posts at) and shows them off so proudly in this thread because those internet daps are probably the closest thing she gets to a hug. That's pain.

It also explains why an educated professional like her would want to associate with the neighbourhood riff raff and hooligans who spend their time thinking of new ways of contorting their fingers in between bouts of self-destructive behaviour. She's a Blood because they're the only ones who'd accept her :mjcry: and people here make fun of that. shyt I'd be showing off my affiliation too if they were all I had.

The Coli needs to do better, we're just perpetuating the cycle of rejection that typifies her life and we're failing to give her a space where she could come in and not be told that she's a worthless piece of shyt. It's hard enough being a gang banging legal professional raising children by yourself now you have to come in and watch people run up the score on you being the worst person around. That's a kick in the teeth. No wonder she's like this.

Since my last post in this thread I've played with my son and had him fall asleep on my chest as I sat back and I've watched the Manchester and Madrid derbies on TV whilst getting a few daps here and there for posts in this thread. In that time other posters have come in and poked fun at her lead in the WOAT race and she's gotten into yet another argument with another poster all while getting no daps for her diatribe (the positive reinforcement that she craves so deeply). If I could give her just a slice of the peace I enjoy I would but I can't but what I can do is try to make this a more peaceful place for her.

So I say we do the honourable thing, stand on the right side of history and suspend this year's WOAT thread. It's the right thing to do :troll:.
I get what you're doing and saying, but fukk that bytch :pacspit:

Her baby father was right to walk out of her life, just like her mother did when she was just born. Her momma realized she gave birth to a worthless piece of shyt and got the fukk out of that marriage never to be seen again. Maybe Nicole's baby daddy is smashing her mom for all we know. Again, fukk you @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC :pacspit:

Daps
:russell: If you click on that post some guy was talking about "the plane ride from hell" with a bunch of pro wrestlers and apparently one of the guys on the plane shoved a dildo up his ass during that plane ride.

His finishing move was the worm and that was a (bad) joke about him doing his goofy finishing move with the dildo.

"Time for me to get off the fukking internet" is a phrase which literally means that I don't approve of what I'm seeing so I'm going to stop frequenting the place that I've seen that thing I don't approve of.

If that's the worst you can find after digging through years of posts then :mjlol: good luck and enjoy that WOAT banner.

Your out of context quote babble won't work on me. I'm not here for a back and forth and you're not going to use me to try to take attention away from you putting up Wilt Chamberlain numbers in this thread.

:dahell:

Are you responding to somebody?

And if so why can't I see them? I never put anybody on ignore :dahell:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How can i fight a race war with men who hate my guts cuz I'm too dark and call me bytch???

How do I fight a race war with someone who hates their race?

:patrice::jbhmm:

Bbbbutt buttttt colorism

Why cant u just get with a light skinned scruffy black dude? With light eyes? There's tons of them.

And white dude #3 has a black barber.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Today
  1. :laff:

2. InfinateOpulance quoted your post in the thread The 2020 TLR WOAT Thread: Nicole vs. The World, Pt. II.
    2:58 PM.

3. i haven’t said nothing to bytch in the past 40 mins,
  4. Losing their mind when I don’t respond; going crazy when I do respond; respond or not -I’m Just watching to find out how long this dumb bytch will continue to talk to herself
  5. tenor.gif

How can i be more like you?
:ohhh:

How can i manage my time as a single, gang banging mother, who practices law like you, He-bytch?
:feedme:

You need to teach classes on Udemy. Teach single moms to legally gang bang while practicing law.
:blessed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don’t even care if it’s her tbh. I just wanna see that clown @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman get a woat banner
That’s the problem - the woat banner needs to go to someone who actually cares. Clearly I do not. 3 yrs and counting.

I’m just here to post up inconsistencies, my posting style is consistent and will continue to be - those who rock with me or do not. If the same people cared that much about posters who post in digital blackface as cacasians who use the term “baboon” “n—er”, make racist commentary and derogatory labels or pretend a c00ns, cac cons - their focus would be on those issues. People let their personal beef agendas get in the way of rational thought. Examples of which are posted up in this thread. Not surprisingly people who are so oppositional and loud on this thread share the same exact racist anti-black cac alignment that @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman therefore that demon they spawned will avoid accountability.

Last edited:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
dude I am not reading all of that shyt, I don’t gaf.
:mjlol::mjlol:
who the fuk are besides the user who likes imagining dildos in men’s asses??

All of the paras and research stats that you type trying to clout chase - and you essentially will be known going forward as the “poster who imagines dildos in other men’s butts” . See how this works?? Dildoboy. Gay af.

Ahahahahaha :mjlol: :russ:

You're fukking pathetic. Nothing but facts and you can't discredit it no matter what you dig up about the messenger

I know you will never get banned but I hope the community keeps this energy together for the whole of next year. We might be able to run your worthless ass out of here :pacspit: :camby:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like I said - “nigg-r” word usage just like @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman does, she follows that blueprint:

No I said you learning Spanish won't make them like you anymore and you will still be a ******. That does not equal to I would never learn Spanish or I don't know Spanish. Smh... I keep telling you that reading is fundamental.

Edited to add- I am surrounded by them down here in Texas. I'm smart enough to know that learning their language would benefit me. That doesn't mean I'm okay with illegal immigrants crossing over and taking over shyt.

Being called chocolate is better than being called darkie, tar baby, monkey, or ****** .

Plus chocolate is full of antioxidants and stuff.

Learning Spanish is not going to help them like your black ass not one bit more. You will always be a ****** to them. Both you and your kids are nothing but ******s to most mexicans. No matter how much you cap for them you will always be just a ******. Your capping for them will not add one more dollar to your pocket or another year on your life.

You've been kissing mexican ass so long you can't even see the shyt dangling from your nose...
:francis:
:picard:

Dude really said fried chicken makes his inner ****** come out and then edited that shyt and said it was just jokes but he still felt the need to destroy the evidence :mjlol:

Or knows that Floyd works for himself and just made 150 million without being punished. He wanted to see the ****** get pummeled.

fukking with dude probably fukked up her image anyway. She had to air him out so her fans know she's not a ****** lover.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/am-...acks-act-ghetto-in-a-place-of-business.34475/

@BmoreGorilla told you ^^^
:francis:
I don’t know of anyone who uses that term “nigg-r” whether it’s a point of reference or not but apparently this is common usage among that segment here.

Last edited: