Votes: 11 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
QUOTE="ÆTHER, post: 27465921, member: 34486"]What the fukk? Now I just pictured Scotty doing the worm with a dildo in his ass. It's time for me to get off the fukking internet.

:russell: If you click on that post some guy was talking about "the plane ride from hell" with a bunch of pro wrestlers and apparently one of the guys on the plane shoved a dildo up his ass during that plane ride.

His finishing move was the worm and that was a (bad) joke about him doing his goofy finishing move with the dildo.

"Time for me to get off the fukking internet" is a phrase which literally means that I don't approve of what I'm seeing so I'm going to stop frequenting the place that I've seen that thing I don't approve of.

If that's the worst you can find after digging through years of posts then :mjlol: good luck and enjoy that WOAT banner.

Your out of context quote babble won't work on me. I'm not here for a back and forth and you're not going to use me to try to take attention away from you putting up Wilt Chamberlain numbers in this thread.

Last edited:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
It's not a lot of research when everything can be found in one thread. I'm just here helping the rest of the Coli brehs get a better understanding of your place in history:mjgrin: your numbers are crazy. Like I said I have no beef with you (I haven't even voted for you as the WOAT in any year by the way) and I'm not a purveyor of negative energy, my post was simply for educational purposes. You can take it or leave it. Enjoy the banner and the recognition.

I have no alias (if that's what you're insinuating) and I don't comment that much because I actually have a life and interests and responsibilities off this message board. I'm sure this concept is foreign to you but that's not my problem. The Coli is a source of intermittent entertainment for me. Good day. Please keep your post "victory" tantrum to a minimum this year, last year's was so undignified.

By the way all the information can be found at the link below. It literally takes all of 3 clicks to get here from the Coli home page.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-coli-hall-of-shame.497284/

Damn...:picard:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
full

How ain't @RhapSaDiddy on the ballot?
:mjgrin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
dude I am not reading all of that shyt, I don’t gaf.
:mjlol::mjlol:
who the fuk are besides the user who likes imagining dildos in men’s asses??

You only have 700+ messages. Lmao at “years of posting”; you aren’t that hard to read - let’s stop acting like you don’t care or else you would have stfu and left the thread. Their are people with 7000 messages who I have never talk about “dildos in man asses”.. wtf?? Go back and count the stats or do the research on that. In fact, you’re the only 1 out of the 20 last posters who have 100% “imagined dildos in a man ass” . Homo shyt. Im also 95% certain that you will reply again despite you saying that you don’t care.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I've never called someone a baboon in my life. You lost for believing someone with a WOAT banner under their name.

When did I ever call someone a baboon? I've never done that. Have you seen any proof of that or do you believe the OP doesn't lie?

Fairness is all I ask for. If he can provide you receipts of me calling someone a baboon in their negs I'll ban myself, if not you order that neg train on the OP. Before he got that Worst Poster Of The Year banner under his name he had like -4,000 rep because he lied so much.
I still can’t believe we letting this shyt slide
:mjlol:

DPYEMcm.jpg

:russ:

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
You only have 700+ messages. Lmao at “years of posting”; you aren’t that hard to read - let’s stop acting like you don’t care or else you would have stfu and left the thread. Their are people with 7000 messages who I have never talk about “dildos in man asses”.. wtf?? Go back and count the stats or do the research on that. Homo shyt.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Leave the thread for what exactly when you're in my alerts bringing me back to this thread? Like I said the message you quoted was in a context that you could find from just clicking on the message. Keep fishing though you're still going to get that WOAT, you're still going to have a meltdown and you're still going to continue your very loose relationship with sanity.

Out of context quote babble doesn't work here :manny:.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Leave the thread for what exactly when you're in my alerts bringing me back to this thread? Like I said the message you quoted was in a context that you could find from just clicking on the message. Keep fishing though you're still going to get that WOAT, you're still going to have a meltdown and you're still going to continue your very loose relationship with sanity.

Out of context quote babble doesn't work here :manny:.
You’re still responding :laff::laff:
Keep Quoting me like this and your replies to me will 10% of your post history now. Fukkin fail - you sound dumb bothered. Responding to me is just going to make you more agitated. Hence why you are on this thread. You keep talking about it too - now it’s “out of context”, your quotes is direct. . Just think - all of your hyoersplainimg could have been avoided; now the Professor Coli, Dept of Research and Stats is looking stupid. To top that off, you’re not even black american - foreign flag gayng in their feelings once again.
:deadrose:
if it’s not the cacs - it’s one of the others.

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
You’re still responding :laff::laff:
Keep Quoting me this and your replies to me will 10% of your post history now. Fukkin fail - you sound dumb bothered. Responding to me is just going to make you more agitated. Hence why you are on this thread. You keep talking about it too - now it’s “out of context” . Just think - all of your hyoersplainimg could have been avoided; now the Professor Coli, Dept of Research and Stats is looking stupid. To top that off, you’re not even black american
:deadrose:
This woman @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC is always arguing with someone different every day. Can we please get her out of here. Nobody likes her.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last edited:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
That’s been tried wench bytch - catch up. 3 years and you’re still using the same woat retort when you have nothing else to use. No pun intended. Another irony.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/daa...coli-chick-necks.636101/page-35#post-29766608
:deadmanny::deadrose:

Yes! I'm bored at work and you are the perfect entertainment to help my day go by faster. Let's get it lol. .....

Now lets talk about this non existent clit you claim to have. Was it attached before or after your surgery? Technology for trannies such as yourself has improved greatly over the past few years, that being said, can you have an orgasm with your attached clit? How many men from this site have you let play with this "clit"?