Votes: 11 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-african-non-slave-descendant-american-dilemma.531328/

a few moments later
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/classic-example-why-nigeria-is-fukked-up.786583/page-6#post-38013120

:jbhmm::patrice:
SoupyFancyCrocodile-small.gif

But if ADOS - FBA said this, what is the term or label that he likes to use??

Damn, @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC it’s just an anonymous Internet forum my guy, relax :gucci:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m wondering where the animosity is from @#1 pick is and why he’s always absent in giving actual racist white people the dycktionary of diatribes In this thread, with the same energy that he has for black American posters
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/cac-poster-pulloutgawd-caught-using-n-word.794005/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tharealness-let’s-chat.802889/page-14#post-38955836

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/help-me-expose-a-racist-gamer-cac.770994/page-3#post-37172442

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/damn-right-i’m-a-white-boy.778297/

he says I was lying though - factuals say different. where’s your name at and what am I lying about b??
:patrice::jbhmm:
@#1 pick where have you been when white posters raced in with the racism- but you said ADOS-FBA are the divisives though?? I never see your bytch ass asking for cacs to be banned in the past 2 yrs.
:dahell:

Definitely not 10 paragraphs worth

Dude calling himself @#1 pick but #1 draft dodger when it comes to the actual nonblack posters . Who the fuk are you calling a liar, you miserable motherfukker

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/chi...other-gets-killed.766735/page-6#post-36943509

:jbhmm:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/mta...subway-for-racism.764840/page-5#post-36827981
@Mephistopheles Are you trying to question my blackness, you c00n faggit? I strongly suggest that you rethink your decision bc I could make this about you, real quick. I’m in the mood for real hateful disrespectful shyt with situations over the past 48 hrs and you’re the right target to vent my hostilities. Try me.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
@Mephistopheles Are you trying to question my blackness, you c00n faggit? I strongly suggest that you rethink your decision bc I could make this about you, real quick. I’m in the mood for real hateful disrespectful shyt with situations over the past 48 hrs and you’re the right target to vent my hostilities. Try me.
Yo somebody ban this weirdo already wtf

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I believe I simply asked you were you Dominican. You’re either Dominican or you’re not. You told me your dad is Dominican. You confirmed for me that you are really are a mixed-up self-hating immigrant’s daughter who for some reason types anti-immigrant screeds on a message board. Anything else?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I believe I simply asked you were you Dominican. You’re either Dominican or you’re not. You told me your dad is Dominican. You confirmed for me that you are really are a mixed-up self-hating immigrant’s daughter who for some reason types anti-immigrant screeds on a message board. Anything else?

Post up my comments verbatim or shut the fuk up. No one gives a fuk about your opinions - you are never not known on here as the NonAA anti-ADOS Guyanese Indian c00n from a bytch of a mother trading places with another Bc I know your father lacked the discipline to actually have testosterone in his semen.

Bytch ass faggit- that’s what I thought. Another emo-neo with nationalism issues. Nobody from nothing talking about what they’re not comprehending about what they can’t be to disparage about anyone they can’t amount to. Do better.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hon...spitting-tonight.819851/page-17#post-40114816

And while you’re here - explain why I never see you on racist Cac threads with the same energy. Copy and paste c00n conning for the coli clout.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Before questioning me about my lineage- let’s question how you are an immigrant content with using the n-er word on this forum.

Are they gonna show the cat named ******-man?

nikka with the a, ****** with the er/fukk how you say it I spray it you in the ER

Breaking News at 10: An old white man from Arkansas said ******.

Jerry Richardson seems like he's about to call Ron Rivera a spic and Cam a ******.

:mjlol: No he won't. You are raising gundamzeta/princepality of zeon jr. You are cac verdean so you come from a lineage of c00ns who were the UPS of the trans-Atlantic slave trade anyway, so it's not like they could instill any black pride on him.

Buy a bunch of anime and manga shyt and a wok and accept your fate. Hopefully he never calls his mom a ****** lover.

:duck: Boston is one of the most racist cities in the country and people of Cape Verdean descent generally tend to be some of the biggest c00ns in the African diaspora, so that's like a nympho living in the red light district of Amsterdam. They couldn't help themselves.

Your family probably collected rocks for the cacs to throw at black kids during the integration violence hoping to get a seat at the front of the bus. They probably wrote letters to the Boston Globe calling Bill Russell a ******. Cowards.

Dominican is not a race you stupid m-fer, thats half of my nationality and I still have never used the n- er word on message boards.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Before questioning me about my lineage- let’s question how you are an immigrant content with using the n-er word on this forum.

Dominican is not a race you stupid m-fer, thats half of my nationality and I still have never used the n- er word on message boards.

:mjlol: Si comprende, papi.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: I just caught using racist n- words now I have to play it off because it Makes me look like a definitive hypocrite c00n.

Oh ok.

Yeah I see Klan every afternoon when I walk my dog. They say "hi ****** and I respond back "good day to ya suh."
:mindblown: Who the fukk are some of you and where the fukk did you grow up??

I'm half black, and any white dude I was ever around knew better than to think he could call me a half a ****** and not be prepared to fight me and possibly others. And I'm not a tough guy and I'm about T.I.'s size.

Nah he left her...for being a ****** lover.

You can be a weak-minded defeated man and think of yourself as a ******, allowing people who hate you to define how you identify with yourself all you want, but nobody else has to follow your path of defeat and self-inflicted wounding.

what was he saying about 2 comments above? I’m not the one with identity issues. Quote me using the n-word so comfortably. Imagine this telling about my race. Things got more interesting than intended
source.gif

Last edited: