Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I luv it when you cacs and c00ns come out the paint.
Mission accomplished.
1837f641648338549f8ad979d0ba5ca1.gif

See you in December 2021- 3rd time is a charm

tenor.gif

oh my bad. I have to use nword -ER in this bih to be GOAT like the Squad, float like Neo in the matrix, listen to hip hop 4 all lives that matter, strip and pose like pros to post up with a pic or skate with my fist up to please right?
tenor.gif

Last edited:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Every time you feel the need to point out how inferior women are to men in every thread ever.
“Inferior”, no. But there is an order sanctioned by the Most High that established the man as the head of the woman. The president to your Vice President: Chief to your Indian: master to your servant etc....has nothing to do with Christianity tho love. Doesn’t make your life any less valuable or your role less than. It’s just order

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
It’s crazy bro, this is an anonymous Internet forum, do you see how much time he/she wastes with those posts? Just the effort it puts into searching and going through the posts of other posters, then typing it’s essay length response cmon clearly something is wrong with it
I just keep that individual on ignore. A complete waste that isn't banned because other people keeps feeding it.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
and once again

she has more posts in this piece than anybody else lol
It’s gonna win again in a landslide and cry and lash out the whole time and pretend it isn’t hurt when it clearly is just like it did last year. Get ready for a month of embarrassingly pathetic daily crazed frothing-mouths polemics about being mad over being the undisputed 2X TLR WOAT.

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nicole (i’m sure she’s gonna spend 10-15 minutes posting a long rant filled with ugly language , then editing 5 more times when she thinks of more insults ...only for it not to even be read by me cuz i have that headcase on ignore)
So accurate get @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC the fukk outta here :camby::camby::camby:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It’s crazy bro, this is an anonymous Internet forum, do you see how much time he/she wastes with those posts? Just the effort it puts into searching and going through the posts of other posters, then typing it’s essay length response cmon clearly something is wrong with it

how people can love that mental case as a poster is beyond me. shes full of so much hate, and no it’s not for just “cacs and c****”. she goes off at damn near anyone for the slightest shyt which is why people hate her. she’s by far one of the top 3 worst posters ever on this forum. All she does is spam threads, derail and ruins threads starting beefs or targeting folks she got beef with derailing it and typing up 500 words.

trash poster. always has been. even from the beginning.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
how people can love that mental case as a poster is beyond me. shes full of so much hate, and no it’s not for just “cacs and c****”. she goes off at damn near anyone for the slightest shyt which is why people hate her. she’s by far one of the top 3 worst posters ever on this forum. All she does is spam threads, derail and ruins threads starting beefs or targeting folks she got beef with derailing it and typing up 500 words.

trash poster. always has been. even from the beginning.
Well said. The forum would be a better place without her. Idk why mods continue to let her post here. She breeds nothing but negativity and attacks random posters, which is my beef with her. Everyone seems to have the exact same story with her, clear there is one common factor.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
she's a woman that gives them attention. nothing more than that imo

Well said. The forum would be a better place without her. Idk why mods continue to let her post here. She breeds nothing but negativity and attacks random posters, which is my beef with her. Everyone seems to have the exact same story with her, clear there is one common factor.