The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The irony of this dude defending a full Dominican nationality Zoe Saldana
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/zoe...s-people-of-color.114801/page-16#post-4257964

Who said anything about making anyone hate you less? She was talking about how she identifies and views herself.

Who said "I don't see race"? She's didn't say that. She's rejecting the present socially-constructed racial hierarchy, which all people of sound mind and soul should. I didn't see her say she doesn't acknowledge racial realities.

It seems a bunch of people in this thread are just adding a whole bunch of shyt they want to grind their axe about on to her comments and reading way more into it than what was said.

I expect to see the usual idiots with their "c00n this, c00n that" comments, but I'm surprised to see some of the more intelligent, respectable posters acting like there's some huge problem with her comments. She's talking about her personal experience as a multiracial black woman.

Ginathataintnodamnpuppy was exactly right. No matter how she worded it people were going to attach a bunch of emotional baggage soapbox rant bullshyt to it.

Oh mi gawd- this is the dude trying to call me not racially identified but here he is a full anti- race diatribe about not identifying. This poster is A half Cac at that. This dude right here boiiii - as if he didn’t expose himself bad enough already. 2012 er. Different type of time. Wowwwwww- Dafuqqq??
:laff::laff:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
If she generally calls black people ******s and your mom is black, guess what? She called your mom a ******.

Whoever said you can't identify more with your Asian side? You're talking to another biracial dude. The problem is you shyt on your black side, deny who you are, and come up with cockamanie distortions of science and faux sociological analyses to justify your bigotry.

this is who’s trying to pull my black card.

44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.gif

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
All the people who enable it should be ashamed of themselves. They’re contributing to someone’s disease.
It’s crazy bro, this is an anonymous Internet forum, do you see how much time he/she wastes with those posts? Just the effort it puts into searching and going through the posts of other posters, then typing it’s essay length response cmon clearly something is wrong with it

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
and once again

she has more posts in this piece than anybody else lol

It’s crazy bro, this is an anonymous Internet forum, do you see how much time he/she wastes with those posts? Just the effort it puts into searching and going through the posts of other posters, then typing it’s essay length response cmon clearly something is wrong with it