Superstar
Daps
I vote to unbush her.

Thumbnail_template_-_2023-09-09T024020.675.jpg

:mjgrin:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
No it’s not. Banning is you can’t even access the account anymore..she can still view and post(of course only in the bushes but still)
Don’t be stupid, she’s not literally banned, (because they don’t have the power to do so) so she’s permanently bushed to replicate the same result.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
If it’s false then when can she post in regular threads?

I have already explained what I mean by banned, if you can’t be bothered to read the thread then public school failed you

***Sighs*** you're not getting it at all. It HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH READING COMPREHENSION. Respectfully you're actually trying to rationalize YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT Bushing/banning is and like so many other within this thread have told you that have been here longer than you and are aware, you're incorrect. Why you trying to say she banned I do not know thats your own understanding but it's wrong.

What youre not getting is

Banning you would have a line across your name no access It's also a matter of if it permanently banned.

Nicole is bushed. anyone that's bushed name is pink. And the bushing can be lifted whenever they (the mods) choose to lift which is why Napoleon stays in the bushes for about a week and out the next. ALSO POSTERS THAT ARE BUSHED CAN STILL POST IN THE BUSHES SECTION.. (I'm told the speed is a bit slower versus not being bushed) . Banned posters have no access can't do anything. Bushed posters still can view this site and even positive Rep/negative rep.[because she's rep me along with Pazzy before when they were in the bushes

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
She was also doxing people and then having her simps harass them for her irl iirc. I imagine this is one of the more realistic reasons that they bushed her. I think they kept her around to clean house regardless of the collateral damage for a long time until it eventually became too much, but they figure not banning her fully is like keeping her on retainer. This site has historically had lots of ws agents coming in and sowing discord, so i kind of get what they see in having her presence here. Just my .02 at least.

Viola-Davis-as-Amanda-Waller-in-The-Suicide-Squad.jpeg

"The cacs and c00ns have been getting out of hand in TLR. They've even been leaking into the Arcadium and the Film Room. We have no other choice but to deploy the Bush Squad. Let's make this clean and quick, brehgents."

Instead of Bloodsport and Peacemaker, it would be Nicole and Billy Ocean.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
***Sighs*** you're not getting it at all. Respectfully you're actually trying to rationalize YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT Bushing/banning is and like so many other within this thread have told you that have been here longer than you and are aware, you're incorrect. Why you trying to say she banned I do not know thats your own understanding but it's wrong.

Banning you would have a line between your name no access NOTHING.

Nicole is bushed. anyone that's bushed name is pink. And the bushing can be lifted whenever they (the mods) choose to lift which is why Napoleon stays in the bushes for about a week and out the next. ALSO POSTERS THAT ARE BUSHED CAN STILL POST IN THE BUSHES SECTION.. Banned posters have no access can't do anything. Bushed posters still can view this site and even Rep.
Why are you typing in bold?

Respectfully, I already explained this very thing pages ago. Trying to appear smart when you, like others can’t go back a few pages to understand context just makes you look like an dikkhead.

Mods can not ban someone without the permission of the owner, who abandoned the site. So apparently permanently bushing someone over and over again is the closest thing to a permanent ban. It’s just an observation.

Just because you and many other people didn’t like the poster doesn’t mean it’s right. :manny:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Why are you typing in bold?

Respectfully, I already explained this very thing pages ago. Trying to appear smart when you, like others can’t go back a few pages to understand context just makes you look like an dikkhead.

Mods can not ban someone without the permission of the owner, who abandoned the site. So apparently permanently bushing someone over and over again is the closest thing to a permanent ban. It’s just an observation.

Just because you and many other people didn’t like the poster doesn’t mean it’s right. :manny:
One I choose to type in bold because I can.

2. You're STILLLLLLLLL not getting it breh, otherwise I wouldn't need to explain as well as others. And you clearly triggered because the name-calling unnecessary and further proves folks points in here. I mean it makes you look like a dikkhead. If you have to keep explaining it to you and you going to use cognitive dissonance after people are ALL telling you the same thing. No matter how you explain it you cannot SAY

:

Bushing = Banning. Simple breh.

Bushing someone over and over again is your equivalent of banning :mjlol: yet banning entails that they cant post at all. There wouldn't be as many posts in the "Bushes Anonymous" thread. But you can continue to try to make a point .... A point thats incorrect. And a couple of posters have been banned after Nicole. Smh. Even if she is permanently bushed SHE CAN STILL POST. NIT NO REPLICATE of Banning ANYTHING Bro

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
You seem triggered lol. Poor you
He doesn't get it no matter how many posters come in here and disagree and thoroughly explain to him why it's not the same. He can have it though. Let him die on that hill when the mods have stated what they can/can't do and how it differs :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
She was also doxing people and then having her simps harass them for her irl iirc. I imagine this is one of the more realistic reasons that they bushed her. I think they kept her around to clean house regardless of the collateral damage for a long time until it eventually became too much, but they figure not banning her fully is like keeping her on retainer. This site has historically had lots of ws agents coming in and sowing discord, so i kind of get what they see in having her presence here. Just my .02 at least.

Over the years she has crossed many lines with personal shyt that would’ve gotten a lot of people banned, we was all there. Crazy how posters try and downplay it.

Status
Not open for further replies.