Nicole said it's leaving the coli for good

Status
Not open for further replies.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Right, based on that post he basically said she’s banned because she made him mad. :skip:

He can’t permanently ban her so he decided to keep on bushing her which seems like a complete abuse of power.

She constantly made fun of someone’s family member who died of Covid & pushed anti vax bullshyt. bytch said 5G towers caused Covid

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
She constantly made fun of someone’s family member who died of Covid & pushed anti vax bullshyt. bytch said 5G towers caused Covid

She was also doxing people and then having her simps harass them for her irl iirc. I imagine this is one of the more realistic reasons that they bushed her. I think they kept her around to clean house regardless of the collateral damage for a long time until it eventually became too much, but they figure not banning her fully is like keeping her on retainer. This site has historically had lots of ws agents coming in and sowing discord, so i kind of get what they see in having her presence here. Just my .02 at least.

Daps
She was also doxing people and then having her simps harass them for her irl iirc. I imagine this is one of the more realistic reasons that they bushed her. I think they kept her around to clean house regardless of the collateral damage for a long time until it eventually became too much, but they figure not banning her fully is like keeping her on retainer. This site has historically had lots of ws agents coming in and sowing discord, so i kind of get what they see in having her presence here. Just my .02 at least.
Didn't she also post a pic of an underage niece she found on Facebook :jbhmm:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex I'll accept that you're a cac if you override bytch ass @CHICAGO and unban me from the bears thread :lupe:

Unfortunately breh I can't do that. Mods can't over ride other mods. We also can't reprimand other mods.

The only person that can do that is Brook, and he has more or less abandoned the site. Otherwise, half the mods we have would be removed. There's like 50 mods and maybe 10 are active.

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.