Nicole said it's leaving the coli for good

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Imagine negging a mod and he bans you for 6 months :mjlol:
Imagine negging a mod and he bans you for 6 months :mjlol:
Idk for some reason the idea of some one becoming a mod and then making an egregious heel turn just fukkin sends me for some reason. :mjlol:

Breh having a bad day so he just comes on here and vents all his problems. The pettiness minimal at first. He bushes someone for saying something slick.

Folks is like :mjlol: :francis: :ehh: cause they think its kinda :dead: so breh start feelin himself and next thing u know muhfukkas is catching it simply for disagreeing with his takes.

Next it progresses to anyone HE disagree with can get it, and the people who thought it was kinda :russ:start whispering uncomfortably now on some :wtf:after someone has had enough and makes the call out thread:lupe:

After expeditiously letting that thang sing on that poster mreh pops in the thread on some :birdman:

Folks hit the :whoa: :hubie::sadcam: but its too late, now yall really hurt his feelings, its really on now and the pettiness and vindictiveness has reached unprecedented heights.

Brehs rl problems compounded with his fall from grace got him spiraling fast now. :francis:

And folks is getting sent off to see the wizard for no reason at all. Every time mreh posts he comes back and spins the thread later. Anyone in the thread who aint dap him up is getting that dap undap angry dap neg bushes combo meal. Every time dude's chick starts some shyt at home a random brehette gets that line for no got damn reason at all.

Folks is ready to leave the site at this point and the rest of the mods and brook are forced to finally step in and seal breh away like some unstoppable ruthless anime villain, the dragon balls are gathered and all his victims are wished back. An age of peace has returned, but for how long? :lupe:

Would be a very dark age for the coli but tell me that would not go down as peak coli fukkery of legend. :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Don’t be stupid, she’s not literally banned, (because they don’t have the power to do so) so she’s permanently bushed to replicate the same result.
Breh im pretty sure @hex got banning powers now.

If im not mistaken he the only other mod beside houston who can in fact. Think they did it back around the site update.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You replied within seconds as usual, don't act like you're busy you dumb bozo
Does it matter how fast I responded? It was 2 minutes after you posted and I was browsing the site during then.

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to type what I typed out in seconds. Anyways, you’re a on the spectrum remedial “bozo” quoting other men in a thread I don’t even know the premise of. It’s apparent you have no life and this is what you decide to do on a friday night. Straight up pathetic.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The fukk is your weird ass quoting me for on a friday night?

Ya’ll dudes need to go outside man. This is sad

That's @Guyab!tch's alt account when he wants to cosplay as a straight man. If you notice that posters history they/them only posts one or two sentences at most. That's all they/them can muster to keep the illusion. Anything more and the faq comes right out.

Daps
Does it matter how fast I responded? It was 2 minutes after you posted and I was browsing the site during then.

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to type what I typed out in seconds. Anyways, you’re a on the spectrum remedial “bozo” quoting other men in a thread I don’t even know the premise of. It’s apparent you have no life and this is what you decide to do on a friday night. Straight up pathetic.
Yes, you have such a great and meaningful life! Where you have made 26k post(mostly ducktales) on a message board, I'm so jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.