Nicole said it's leaving the coli for good

Status
Not open for further replies.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
One I choose to type in bold because I can.

2. You're STILLLLLLLLL not getting it breh, otherwise I wouldn't need to explain as well as others. And you clearly triggered because the name-calling unnecessary and further proves folks points in here. I mean it makes you look like a dikkhead. If you have to keep explaining it to you and you going to use cognitive dissonance after people are ALL telling you the same thing. No matter how you explain it you cannot SAY

:

Bushing = Banning. Simple breh.

Bushing someone over and over again is your equivalent of banning :mjlol: yet banning entails that they can post at all. There wouldn't be as many posts in the "Bushes Anonymous" thread. But you can continue to try to make a point .... A point thats incorrect. And a couple of posters have been banned after Nicole. Smh.
That’s fine, I’ll just unbold it for you. :mjlol:

I’ve never heard a grown man say “triggered” :huhldup:

I didn’t call you a name, I said by not reading the thread for context but posting a response trying to sound smart only makes you LOOK like a dikkhead.

I’ve bolded the argument that you would have started out with had you actually read the thread from the beginning. So by your logic, you aren’t banned because you can still post in the bushes? That’s the best you can come up with?:heh:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Hacked one of the mod's phone and found this :lupe:

Q32WmTC.jpeg

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
He doesn't get it no matter how many posters come in here and disagree and thoroughly explain to him why it's not the same. He can have it though. Let him die on that hill when the mods have stated what they can/can't do and how it differs :mjlol:
Grouping yourself with 2-3 other dunces isn’t helping your case mr BOLD :mjlol:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
It was me, but this is wildly inaccurate.

She knew I was white, I've posted my own pics on here. From the 90's, up until recently. So it wasn't as if it was some big ass mystery.

The issue was MikeyC had her personal info and she asked me to get him outta here. Which I did. No issues with me being white then.

Fast forward a few years later, and I guess she forgot I saved her from being doxxed. He actually had her real name.

For some inexplicable reason she accused me of protecting boriquaking. Which is hilarious because I told Houston he needs to go, in the original thread. Houston confirmed that, in the same thread.

Mind you, every pic I've posted I'm the only white person in them. Literally everyone I know is black, since the 80's. So "well....he's RACIST!" got a good chuckle out of me.

If you cats want to put it to a vote she will be un-Bushed. But most of the site can't stand her so I don't know what the point of that would be.

Fred.

Nah leave it (pun intended) be. Job well done.

Bats

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That’s not the argument nikka…you said banned is the same as being bushed..
That’s a lie. I said being permanently bushed is the same as being banned

Do you understand the difference between permanently bushed and bushed?

I can’t make it any more simple :heh:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
That’s fine, I’ll just unbold it for you. :mjlol:

I’ve never heard a grown man say “triggered” :huhldup:

I didn’t call you a name, I said by not reading the thread for context but posting a response trying to sound smart only makes you LOOK like a dikkhead.

I’ve bolded the argument that you would have started out with had you actually read the thread from the beginning. So by your logic, you aren’t banned because you can still post in the bushes? That’s the best you can come up with?:heh:
And you really dude seriously you getting redundant at this point it it's screaming troll. You in this thread saying bushing = banning and I and others have told you it's not. You can quit responding just place you on ignore

Cause now you in here backpedaling and juelzing.[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.