Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTxo

Where Truth Comes To Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida
@hex Was there ever any talk about banning her before she started to accuse you of being racist.

Even before i joined the site back when i was a lurker some of the stuff she was saying on here even had me like :picard: .

Seem like she thought she was untouchable or some shyt and would just go at anyone for anything.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Mind you, every pic I've posted I'm the only white person in them. Literally everyone I know is black, since the 80's. So "well....he's RACIST!" got a good chuckle out of me.
:heh::heh::dead:

woah woah, I completely missed this, did @hex really try to beat the racist allegations with the Black friends defense?

Like Chris Stuckman in the Get Out review:skip: say it isn't so

9LnfwIX.jpeg

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It was me, but this is wildly inaccurate.

She knew I was white, I've posted my own pics on here. From the 90's, up until recently. So it wasn't as if it was some big ass mystery.

The issue was MikeyC had her personal info and she asked me to get him outta here. Which I did. No issues with me being white then.

Fast forward a few years later, and I guess she forgot I saved her from being doxxed. He actually had her real name.

For some inexplicable reason she accused me of protecting boriquaking. Which is hilarious because I told Houston he needs to go, in the original thread. Houston confirmed that, in the same thread.

Mind you, every pic I've posted I'm the only white person in them. Literally everyone I know is black, since the 80's. So "well....he's RACIST!" got a good chuckle out of me.

If you cats want to put it to a vote she will be un-Bushed. But most of the site can't stand her so I don't know what the point of that would be.

Fred.
I still don’t see the reason she’s permanently bushed. Did she violate any type of policy?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This seems sorta anti-climatic for the reason Nicole is permabushed
Right, based on that post he basically said she’s banned because she made him mad. :skip:

He can’t permanently ban her so he decided to keep on bushing her which seems like a complete abuse of power.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I still don’t see the reason she’s permanently bushed. Did she violate any type of policy?

man stop it lmao she was being annoying so she got bushed it's that simple, rules don't matter here

I've been bushed for less and I've said way worse shyt with no punishment, just ride it out, we might not be on here this time next year :skip:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
man stop it lmao she was being annoying so she got bushed it's that simple, rules don't matter here

I've been bushed for less and I've said way worse shyt with no punishment, just ride it out, we might not be on here this time next year :skip:
Don’t be one of those people that take enjoyment when someone else is treated unfairly but then get mad when it happens to you. People shouldn’t be banned because a mod has a vendetta.

Being annoying is a reason to be permanently banned? Mind you, mods don’t have the power to permanently ban someone so he skirted the policy by rebushing them over and over again which is weird to hold a grudge for that long

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Don’t be one of those people that take enjoyment when someone else is treated unfairly but then get mad when it happens to you. People shouldn’t be banned because a mod has a vendetta.

Being annoying is a reason to be permanently banned? Mind you, mods don’t have the power to permanently ban someone so he skirted the policy by rebushing them over and over again which is weird to hold a grudge for that long

The real question is, what the fukk are you going to do about it?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:heh::heh::dead:

woah woah, I completely missed this, did @hex really try to beat the racist allegations with the Black friends defense?

Like Chris Stuckman in the Get Out review:skip: say it isn't so

9LnfwIX.jpeg

I dunno who that is but I don't "have black friends". Literally my entire peer group is black, and has been since the 80's. Again, I've posted pics across 30+ years on here.

It would make far more sense to suggest I hate white people. I know like....4 white people.

@hex Was there ever any talk about banning her before she started to accuse you of being racist.

Even before i joined the site back when i was a lurker some of the stuff she was saying on here even had me like :picard: .

Seem like she thought she was untouchable or some shyt and would just go at anyone for anything.

Yes, Houston told her to chill out or she'd be banned. I can't remember for what. I think mocking somebody that died.

Fred.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I dunno who that is but I don't "have black friends". Literally my entire peer group is black, and has been since the 80's. Again, I've posted pics across 30+ years on here.

It would make far more sense to suggest I hate white people. I know like....4 white people.

Yes, Houston told her to chill out or she'd be banned. I can't remember for what. I think mocking somebody that died.

Fred.
Yall keep nap perma bush too I’ll send couple coli coins your way

Status
Not open for further replies.