Nicole said it's leaving the coli for good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was definitely cosplay whatever it was… and if you have common sense, you can tell it was full of shyt… but for some reason, the mods let her run amuck and get posters banned or bushed by taking statements out of context. But I guess as soon as she tried those tactics with a mod, they figured that enough was enough…. :manny:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, she was going at a mod she found out was white. i don't remember the specific details but she thinks he is racist. he apparently didn't take kindly to that and perma bushed her
Nicole never really cared about whether someone was racist or not, she just tried to weaponize the accusation. That bytch was really the worst poster on the coli, good riddance :pacspit:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No, she was going at a mod she found out was white. i don't remember the specific details but she thinks he is racist. he apparently didn't take kindly to that and perma bushed her
I remember she said it was a white mod. but i forget who. I would assume Hex but he always seemed chill to me. I don't know if there are any other white mods on here though.

It was me, but this is wildly inaccurate.

She knew I was white, I've posted my own pics on here. From the 90's, up until recently. So it wasn't as if it was some big ass mystery.

The issue was MikeyC had her personal info and she asked me to get him outta here. Which I did. No issues with me being white then.

Fast forward a few years later, and I guess she forgot I saved her from being doxxed. He actually had her real name.

For some inexplicable reason she accused me of protecting boriquaking. Which is hilarious because I told Houston he needs to go, in the original thread. Houston confirmed that, in the same thread.

Mind you, every pic I've posted I'm the only white person in them. Literally everyone I know is black, since the 80's. So "well....he's RACIST!" got a good chuckle out of me.

If you cats want to put it to a vote she will be un-Bushed. But most of the site can't stand her so I don't know what the point of that would be.

Fred.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: I can’t remember his name, but a poster has permanently ruined the Blackstreet song for me. When it comes on the radio, I’m:russ:
@Hathaway

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

She knew I was white, I've posted my own pics on here. From the 90's, up until recently. So it wasn't as if it was some big ass mystery.

The issue was MikeyC had her personal info and she asked me to get him outta here. Which I did. No issues with me being white then.

Fast forward a few years later, and I guess she forgot I saved her from being doxxed. He actually had her real name.

For no inexplicable reason she accused me of protecting boriquaking. Which is hilarious because I told Houston he needs to go, in the original thread. Houston confirmed that, in the same thread.

Mind you, every pic I've posted I'm the only white person in them. Literally everyone I know is black, since the 80's. So "well....he's RACIST!" got a good chuckle out of me.

If you cats want to put it to a vote she will be un-Bushed. But most of the site can't stand her so I don't know what the point of that would be.

Fred.
No vote needed :what:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

For no inexplicable reason she accused me of protecting boriquaking. Which is hilarious because I told Houston he needs to go, in the original thread. Houston confirmed that, in the same thread.

Fred.
Should've let her get exposed tbh she had it coming

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
@Hathaway

Never listened to this before now. It's better than I expected. :ehh:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps

For some inexplicable reason she accused me of protecting boriquaking. Which is hilarious because I told Houston he needs to go, in the original thread. Houston confirmed that, in the same thread.

Fred.
This seems sorta anti-climatic for the reason Nicole is permabushed

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave

Fred.
I know you can’t give it all..but was she at least a real woman?

Was she a fat one? I swear she had to be a fat girl with no life no way an attractive lawyer posting all day on the coli

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know you can’t give it all..but was she at least a real woman?

Was she a fat one? I swear she had to be a fat girl with no life no way an attractive lawyer posting all day on the coli

Well, I'll say this breh.

The name he posted, and found of hers, was a woman's name. He also posted a pic right before that.

So that leads me to believe she's a woman. The pic was obviously deleted, when she mentioned the legal stuff. If the pic was her, she was an average looking black woman. I don't remember her being super fat, but she definitely wasn't skinny.

I don't even know if you remember this, but you were actually the one that called her out for threatening the site with lawyers.

Fred.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Well, I'll say this breh.

The name he posted, and found of hers, was a woman's name. He also posted a pic right before that.

So that leads me to believe she's a woman. The pic was obviously deleted, when she mentioned the legal stuff. If the pic was her, she was an average looking black woman. I don't remember her being super fat, but she definitely wasn't skinny.

I don't even know if you remember this, but you were actually the one that called her out for threatening the site with lawyers.

Fred.
Well least she wasn’t a man playing a woman she has some super masculine energy Ny bytches really are different kinda bytch listen to uncle Murda lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.