Nicki Minaj will be on Flex show tonight

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
before i actually listened to the interview yall had me thinkin nicki was just scolding him and he was backin down, what interview was yall listening to? lol. he was trying to be somewhat respectful towards her if thats what yall talkin about but he was still speakin his mind and talkin, he was actually talkin way more than she was, ha. nicki wasn't reckless or nothin like yall had me thinkin :shaq2:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
before i actually listened to the interview yall had me thinkin nicki was just scolding him and he was backin down, what interview was yall listening to? lol. he was trying to be somewhat respectful towards her if thats what yall talkin about but he was still speakin his mind and talkin, he was actually talkin way more than she was, ha. nicki wasn't reckless or nothin like yall had me thinkin :shaq2:

Pretty fukking much....gotta love the internet

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hometown?? bytch you were in JERSEY.
youre hometown is NEW YORK

ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND?? lol

hahaha at this crying bytch.
what if a male did star ships?? would he say MALE EMPOWERMENT!!!

fukkouuta here

STFU!!! she put in her twitter hill was there and was making history.

dumb egotistical c*nt. stfu

awwwwwwwwwww.. and if flex told her to take a breath when she was flapping her veneers that would be sexist?? like shes claiming this whole thing is about??

this is retarded

i think the producer should feel more insulted than her.
shes a stupid hoe

wow.
you can tell shes on drugs

lets take away the ass, t*ts, hair, and team... lets see where she at.

cmon bytch. stop talking bout sales when your whole FUKKIN LOOK IS PROPAGANDA AND FAKE.
thats what got her sales.

stfu. ur not talented

im talking about kim.
minaj is a disrespectful c*nt who theives.
then bullies.

haha.. she let down her twitter peeps for a month and told them she wasnt returning.

shes a stupid hoe yo! wow

:sadbron::sadbron::umad:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
It was her doing it to.him..she argues just like an irrational woman argues..he gave her too much power on HIS show...she wouldnt even let him get a word in...she was backtracking...as much as I hate star..if he woulda did the interview he woulda told her to shut the fukk up and let him speak and if she didn't he woulda banged the phone on her and then proceeded to shyt on her for an hour..lol

Hold up...hold up give me 2 seconds 2 seconds...but naw nicki only spoke the truth though...but u right though bout star

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus fukking Christ, Flex sounds like he's starring in a cartoon of Paddington Bear being on the phone with Rainbow Brite.

And Rosenberg is Gargamel chilling in the shadows.

Embarrassing.