Nicki Minaj will be on Flex show tonight

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
:stopitslime:

lol at using lightskinned as an insult in 2012...just fall back , we KNOW youre a European whiteboy....just because you listen to hip-hop dont make you black...stay in your lane

Styles "Im black even though my skins kinda light, coz my ancestors was raped by somebody white" :mjpls:

No white in my genes tho :jawalrus:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Summerjam is washed. :stopitslime: @ Flex saying Summerjam is about bringing out hot special guest and dissing people...nikka that happened 1 year and the shyt been the same since.

Nikki is washed too, she can say what she wants but when u do 2.5 mil the first go around and a year later u dont even go gold..numbers don't lie.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
This was a horrible interview by flex....dude was acting like a straight up broad...I got respect for Nicki for not letting him spin his opinion as fact on her

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
this too shall pass

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This was a horrible interview by flex....dude was acting like a straight up broad...I got respect for Nicki for not letting him spin his opinion as fact on her

It was her doing it to.him..she argues just like an irrational woman argues..he gave her too much power on HIS show...she wouldnt even let him get a word in...she was backtracking...as much as I hate star..if he woulda did the interview he woulda told her to shut the fukk up and let him speak and if she didn't he woulda banged the phone on her and then proceeded to shyt on her for an hour..lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flex lost by not standing his ground. He popped all of that shyt on Twitter and when he was DJing the show talking about ending her career and making fun of her sales but then get on the phone playing nice like he had nothing against her but yet throwing shots and holding his hands. I knew Flex was a bytch for disrespecting a nikka thats been dead for 15 but this takes the cake