Nicki Minaj will be on Flex show tonight

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I wish Flex brought up how Charlamagne disses wayne non stop but nicki put charlamagne on her album.

He also should have brought up the fact that Charlamagne disses Drake on a constant bases but let she STILL supports them..

Overall...:snoop: at this whole thing...everybody lost...and at least Flex addressed it saying it...

and :pacspit: thinking she selling more then anybody...u know Adele is gonna have a good laugh at that

tumblr_lx02a6ERx41r0485p.gif

and y'all noticed how Nicki bounced around the question about how much she sold in the U.S....:smh:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
He also should have brought up the fact that Charlamagne disses Drake on a constant bases but let she STILL supports them..

Overall...:snoop: at this whole thing...everybody lost...and at least Flex addressed it saying it...

and :pacspit: thinking she selling more then anybody...u know Adele is gonna have a good laugh at that

tumblr_lx02a6ERx41r0485p.gif

and y'all noticed how Nicki bounced around the question about how much she sold in the U.S....:smh:

I meant drake when i posted that not wayne. my bad

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
I hate when women try to make it about them being a woman when that's not the case at all. Straw man argument.

Also I don't know why I thought Flex would actually stop doing this playing both sides bullshyt he always ends up doing, but I was disappointed as fukk at how soft he came at her in the interview. Disgraceful.