Nicki Minaj will be on Flex show tonight

Parker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Nicki said "fxck it I'm only doing hip hop from now" what would that do for you lot that are complaining??

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Thats the last straw. How can a man respect Flex after that?

Can't.

I said yesterday that if Flex put Nicki in her place, I'd never say a bad word about him ever again. But this....it's just embarrassing.

He made it seem like he was going at Mother Theresa, clutching at straws all through the interview.

Flex asked his questions and was like :krs:..as if his questions would somehow knock her out...and she responded to his questions and dude had no follow up and was pretty much :dwillhuh: I'm telling you almost anybody on the planet could have done a better job than Flex.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Oh yeah and Flex definitely lost that interview, but in a way only Nicki could, despite winning the debate, she still came off looking even more stupid, and even more of a bytch. I'll give her credit there, despite winning, she still loses.

Nicki pulled the race card and gender card out. You'd have to be a remarkable idiot to do that over someone saying one of your songs is trash.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
She playin "strong woman" card?

She really doin the "im a strong woman I work hard" shyt??

WHAT?

This is all a set up. Now, all the ratchet, broke, ugly ass ghetto birds are snappin their motherfukkin fat necks, uh-huuhin it and you-go-girlin it as if their 9 to 5 cubicle (at best scenario) life compares to Nickis whore-out-sell-out hip-hop 5 year (wanna bet?) stint.

This is just insane.

This world needs to explode.

as if their cubicle 9 to 5 dead end job compares to Nicki being a label whore selling fabricated music to females suburban 12 to 16 (and chalamander type of autistic fags) audience.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
the mere vision of a ghetto ass ashy broke fat ratchet ass hoe listenin to this in her 93 camry on tweeter speakers only no bass, while drivin home from work at 7 pm while goin "um hummmm" "you go girl"..... "thats rawite"... "independent women, thats riiite" etc makes my head hurt a lot

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
the mere vision of a ghetto ass ashy broke fat ratchet ass hoe listenin to this in her 93 camry on tweeter speakers only no bass, while drivin home from work at 7 pm while goin "um hummmm" "you go girl"..... "thats rawite"... "independent women, thats riiite" etc makes my head hurt a lot

so does this post :why: