Nicki Minaj will be on Flex show tonight

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nicki is a major payola artist and Flex cant really go in like Star would, even if he had it in him (which he does not)

Sh1t, Rosenberg shoulda done the interview. As corny as he can be at times, hes pretty forthright and direct in interviews and wouldnt let her act like a COMPLETE BIRD

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Hold up...hold up give me 2 seconds 2 seconds...but naw nicki only spoke the truth though...but u right though bout star

Nah..she spoke SOME truth..that whole woman angle was pure bullshyt..and she was switchin shyt up as the argument progressed just to win the argument...MAIN thing she was right about is why he ain't get at Wayne...honestly...they shoulda went JUST as hard at Wayne...if not more since he's the one who made the call..

emoney

custom user title
Daps
before i actually listened to the interview yall had me thinkin nicki was just scolding him and he was backin down, what interview was yall listening to? lol. he was trying to be somewhat respectful towards her if thats what yall talkin about but he was still speakin his mind and talkin, he was actually talkin way more than she was, ha. nicki wasn't reckless or nothin like yall had me thinkin :shaq2:

people over-exaggerate

the 3 part interview I listened to was normal

people go overboard as usually....just like I thought

the same people that claim that beef is corny and played out were camped out in this thread for damn near 2 hours waiting for nicki minaj and funk flex to talk about a comment made about some pop record

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus fukking Christ, Flex sounds like he's starring in a cartoon of Paddington Bear being on the phone with Rainbow Brite.

And Rosenberg is Gargamel chilling in the shadows.

Embarrassing.

LOL. Gargamel.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
lol @ 143 people viewing this thread

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 143 (87 members and 56 guests)
emoney, Nahmeanz, Thepowkid, Sparks007, RaidenS, Mcbeany, Jesus H. Christ, ogc163, Datzlife, Day_Walker, FUTUREVISIONS, spliz, WavyCrocket, osharif82, gragra, Tony Kornheiser, 305DeadCounty, Dro_Pesci, Busby, thernbroom, Sire366, guccimanesbutler, Tetris v2.0, obarth, snikt6384, Mike Lowery, Habitual Line Stepper, macadomusic, ajkamkel, BAMBINO, Panther, H.R. Pufnstuf, Rocko, nikkaz In Paris, krackdagawd, big bun, DomBoogers, Uncle_Ruckus, Billy Ocean, killacal, Cakes Randolph, krazykid18, Pop123, H4voc, gator_king, *AP, MartyMcFly, Shugg84, Sampson, WickedGames, eagle579, lox123, LeoTheGreat, RenAi!, -InFeRnO-, K-ZOE, Chief Queef, Dreadknox77, TickleMyPickle, GETTINIT23, Rivoli, StackBundles, darealvelle, Ashtrey, eastside313, RoyalAnalyst, Simonsez201, PikeJR34, Family Ram, Tuc2DaBoot, Basquiat83, fkdmR, ynghova187, Carloblanco, Christopher browns, Los Angeles, CM_Burns, sskordie, Feeny, ImCOOL_LikeDatt, Roid Jones, Ukbrotha, grock2727, THEILLACTCOLD

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Flex held his own didn't Kiss her ass and tell her she was right and they were wrong.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he still didn't answer Nicki's question about why he didn't say nothing to Wayne.

he clearly said because since he's been knowing Nicki she's always made her own decisions and never really answered to lil wayne like that, basically saying she could have went on stage if she wanted to, she just didnt want to

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
he clearly said because since he's been knowing Nicki she's always made her own decisions and never really answered to lil wayne like that, basically saying she could have went on stage if she wanted to, she just didnt want to

Pretty much...

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
Here's the audio:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCcnyjHl6mo]Nicki Minaj Calls into Funkmaster Flex [Full Interview] - YouTube[/ame]

Not sure if it was posted yet.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
this bytch keeps going on about shyt that has nothing to do with the matter at hand! i'm listening to the rest of it now, this bytch is babbling on about sales!? Rosenberg was talking about the music not the sales who gives a fukk. plus the BULLshyt she brought up about her being a woman & then tried to say she wasn't saying that.