Nicki Minaj will be on Flex show tonight

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
birdman wont shoot up the schools and playgrounds but he'll throw a female clown in the bushes to scare them to their mental deaths

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
yup.. im so jealous of her fake body.

and youre a flip flopper too you ugly fukk. cuz youre dapping me one minute and then talking shyt the next.
cant handle you act like a fukk boy?
take constructive criticism. maybe if minaj did, she woulda tore up the stage and made the fans happy...THEN go to the studio and drop a better album for next time.
nahh, shes too busy whining and getting homotional like you over my opinion.

I'm not even going to attempt to go back and fourth with your dense ass because you are already known as the resident peon. I dap you when you say something I agree with. But when you try to insult just because I say something you don't agree with,I'm gonna call you out for your stupidity and for being such a sensitive c*nt. I really think you are bipolar. You can't honestly be so out of touch.

Don't even reply to this either because I don't want you quoting me. Every post I read from you, I feel like I'm losing brain cells.

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
i need to hear Wayne with Flex next.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I'm not even going to attempt to go back and fourth with your dense ass because you are already known as the resident peon. I dap you when you say something I agree with. But when you try to insult just because I say something you don't agree with,I'm gonna call you out for your stupidity and for being such a sensitive c*nt. I really think you are bipolar. You can't honestly be so out of touch.

Don't even reply to this either because I don't want you quoting. Every post I read from you, I feel like I'm losing brain cells.

my ass isnt dense like your fav female rapper minaj. i dont have a foreign substance in it and then lie to the children about it.
im not the stupid one when youre disrespecting a rapper who paved the way for females like minaj. her name is lil' kim. i will call you out when you disrespect her for no reason but to hate on where she is having a show. you show yourself to be a peon because you apologized for calling me a peon once before and now youre flip flopping bc i said to stop being a fukk boy and disrespecting a female trying to make $$$.
Fukk you for losing brain cells. too bad you dont get what im trying to express.
idiot. like you telling me to not reply is actually gonna make me do it.
ignant. why even type that? :childplease:

infamous003

The New Style
Daps
Man, I need to hear the second part of this just to see if Flex saved any kinda face.

I don't think he did tho :aicmon:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF8ksIC0--0]Funk Master Flex Vs. Nicki Minaj Pt. 1 Hot97 [6-4-12] - YouTube[/ame] :smugdraper: