Nicki Minaj going off on Queen Radio on Beats 1 “Travis Scott hoe nicca of the week”

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Don’t you have to pay for this?? Wtf is the point of paying if I can just wait a couple hours to get the audio for free?

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is that the go to answer to yall about women? Violence against women in the black community is the highest in the country. How is beating up a woman gonna prevent them from being disrespectful? Is that your answer to everything?

You say "they all need the beats" but you the same one that would hesitate to do it to another man, black or white.
I don't believe those stats, black women might call cops on men the most. The threat of violence has always been good way to regulate behaviour.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
I think she copied Joe Budden Podcast steez and he actually suggested she make a podcast too some months ago if my memory is right

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Even if everything is true (which it's not): this chick actually

1) involved an innocent BABY who can't even speak yet because she's jealous of the artist who went #1
2) insinuated that baby somehow went online to post something with her mother

She literally said "He and his label decided to have Kylie AND BABY STORMI put up a tour pass"

A baby can't post
:dahell:

What a psychopathic, ugly woman. Meek won. To attack a child.. damn. On what planet can't a mom support the dude she has a child with..?

I'm 100% done with listening to Nicki Minaj. I never checked for her solo shyt, but if she was on a joint or if she had a joint out that came by that was fire I'd bump it. But that's done. Chick is LOONEY. And let's be real: if this is her personality when she sells 185K copies and is #2 in the country..

What has she done to block upcoming artists, especially women, from being successful
:hhh:

She's basically a delusional gossipy jealous bytch who can rap
:yeshrug:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I hope Nicki doesn't read the comments because she'll need sedatives to calm the fukk down because the truth hurts. Here's the truth, let's hope she can swallow it because she can't seem to be able to swallow her pride:

chivvv
Shes really making herself sound really bitter. I thought this was just "dry humor" and she was just "being sarcastic" ... she has 90 mil followers/fans on Instagram and who knows how many on Twitter. She hasn't released an album in 4 years. She promoted this album for months and even pushed it back the release date by 2 months or so. The hype she built up for this album was high but yet she was only able to sell 200k ? Even if kylie was promoting her baby fathers album (which she should be) her album should have easily went #1. Her family base around the world is HUGE and she hasn't released an album in years. Her fans should have been streaming that album left and right. Even if whatever billboard is counting as album sales for travis she still should have been able to take the #1 spot. Blame your fans hunny!

For whatever reason they dont stream your album as much as you thought they would. Having the #2 album in the country is still great Especially when you've been out for 10 years! Be humble and thankful you're still able to pull numbers and stop blaming others. Kylie supported tyga for years and his music wasnt selling until recently after they broke up. Dont try to discredit travis Scott. Hes had a Hugeeee fan base even before kylie. Maybe his fans are just more loyal then yours are right now