Nicki Minaj going off on Queen Radio on Beats 1 “Travis Scott hoe nicca of the week”

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
But the thing is, not everyone can just do that.

Very few artists have the pulse of the streetwear game. Travis Scott is one of them.. guys like Playboi Carti and Asap Rocky can follow the same blueprint and be successful.. obviously Kanye could as well..

But not just anyone could throw out merch with an album and expect it to move em. Travis brand is hyped in the streetwear game, just look at the price of this shirt

vXM92RC.jpg

That shirt was on his site for what, 60 bucks? Nobody is flocking to buy and resell Post Malone gear. It’s not as simple as y’all make it seem

J. Cole is one of the biggest artists in music but if he threw out 160 dollar dreamville hoodies and said whoever buys one gets a digital version of the album, that shyt would collect dust as nikkas streamed his album on Spotify. There’s no market for a fukkin dreamville hoodie. That shyt ain’t sought after..

Travis simply pimped the streetwear game, where his name holds weight to the youngin’s. Can’t be mad at that
And bundles have been sold since forever, no one said shyt with Migos, Pusha, Kanye (biggest thing in street fashion in the world) or even Nicki and on or even further back when you could buy shyt with a physical cd. People only care because dude moved such dumb numbers and they had to find a reason to why other than him having fans.

Travis shirt was over 100 bucks with shipping and tax and t-shirts 50+, it was also very limited and disappeared immediately. If as Nicki claims, that he got 200k people to pay 100 bucks for cheap Chinese shirts and a cd in one week, that's like a third of the people at Drake and Futures 3 month tour spending the same amount for a Travis Scott cd + plus a shirt. I don't see that as cheating, that's overtime grind for a CD-release. But I highly doubt it, even that Virgil Abloh which was the last item was only 500 pieces. While comparing to tours 250k*$100 = 25 million bucks which is more than Nickis world tour with Meek and Rae Sremmurd grossed, 22 million.

Last edited:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo who is the dude on her team that basically cut off his balls to praise her on this?? He says he used to roll with Biggie? Dude pretty much cries on this because hes overwhelmed by how great Nicki is. Wild. If shes got Yes Men like THAT around her, then it explains so much about how she got like this.

This man called her the best rapper ALIVE...

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
We'll see what develops of this but I will say the fact he did more then Drake is shady and also Nicki would have some insider info. I don't think she would just jump the gun like this if she sold bundle with the album herself.

She even says she spoke to him personally about it and he sold 50k of just the Album passes that counted. For some reason I believe her and I'm not a Nicki stan or nothing but we will see.
Believe hoes brehs.