Nicki Minaj going off on Queen Radio on Beats 1 “Travis Scott hoe nicca of the week”

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It amazes me :russ:
Always ppl willing to cape

“She got a point!”

No she don’t, cuz she was trying to cheat too. He just cheated better

This shyt has been going on.

She’s just mad...and calling a nikka a ho cuz he beat her

Meanwhile he ain’t even bothered

fukk outta here

I hope she continues tho...I need the fukkery
C/s it's like the #2 cyclist who was also on steroids goes in on Armstrong for being on it:dahell:
She has zero points even Spotify disproved her claims quick :mjlol:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Yeah you bought one of his packages that included the album but he also had some up without the album as part of it, her argument is those counted as well. Specifically the one that was just an album pass that sold 50k.

Nah breh they didn’t have any merch w/o an album ...I would’ve bought the cheaper merch without the music :russ: I didn’t even use the album link..a nikka like me just finds links on twitter :youngsabo:

Like 2 days before the album came out..he sent the word out that every day would be different merch sold for 24 hrs with the album included...

Nickis team just reacted late and put out merch mid week with tidal subscriptions and shyt...so they weren’t able to compete with Travis ..that’s literally all it is

If Travis and Nicki right now went on social media and said “new merch up right now ”...there’s no doubt in my mind Travis traffic would be much heavier than nickis..and would sell more merch flat out

She’s basically upset that he capitalized on his influence better than she did ... she’s running with a team whose not as in tune with the current climate as his team is

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh they didn’t have any merch w/o an album ...I would’ve bought the cheaper merch without the music :russ: I didn’t even use the album link..a nikka like me just finds links on twitter :youngsabo:

Like 2 days before the album came out..he sent the word out that every day would be different merch sold for 24 hrs with the album included...

Nickis team just reacted late and put out merch mid week with tidal subscriptions and shyt...so they weren’t able to compete with Travis ..that’s literally all it is

If Travis and Nicki right now went on social media and said “new merch up right now ”...there’s no doubt in my mind Travis traffic would be much heavier than nickis..and would sell more merch flat out

She’s basically upset that he capitalized on his influence better than she did ... she’s running with a team whose not as in tune with the current climate as his team is

Didn’t Joe lend his services a few months back