Nicki Minaj going off on Queen Radio on Beats 1 “Travis Scott hoe nicca of the week”

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
How the fukk you got over 14,000 posts and only 13,000 daps? That is the WOAT ratio fam :mjlol:

You obviously say nothing but bullshyt. Shut the fukk up forever bruh :scust:

prolly because I don't formulate my posts for net nerds who get offended if someone states the obvious about corny rappers...….basically what youre doing right now.

the people running round with trillions of daps ARE usually the ones that aren't saying chit. but of course, you wouldn't know any better.

and feel free to try & make me shut the f*ck up. that keyboard chit aint gonna do the trick tho, p*ssy.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
NICKI MINAJ FAILED TO SELL TICKETS BEFORE POSTPONING TOUR
JIGGY JONES

AUGUST 22, 2018

Nicki Minaj has not had the best couple of weeks. Although she saw the release of her fourth studio album, the Queen femcee, has recently flown off the handle. Her album debuted at number 2 behind Travis Scott’s, ASTROWORLD, which was released a week prior. In response to not capturing the number one spot, she attacked La Flame’s marketing strategy and his family on promoting his album. Close friend and label mate, Drake, even caught some smoke from the Young Money first lady as well.

QUEEN

✔@NICKIMINAJ

I put my blood sweat & tears in writing a dope album only for Travis Scott to have Kylie Jenner post a tour pass telling ppl to come see her & Stormi. lol. Im actually laughing. #Queen broke the record of being number 1 in 86 countries. Thank Jesus & thank you to my fans.

Spotify put drake’s face on every playlist but told me they’d have to teach me a lesson for playing my music 10 mins early on #QueenRadio. Even tho they’ve been giving away my music for free for years & I am one of the top Spotify artists of all time.

Every artist works hard, period. For Nicki to downplay Travis’ success is quite bitter. She also called him, “Hoe n***a of the week” during a rant on her Queen Radio show. Scott has yet to respond to Minaj, and quite frankly, there is no reason to.

In addition to the postponement of her tour, Future will also drop out of North American leg, due to “scheduling conflicts.” That’s just half of the story. According to a source at Live Nation, Nicki’s ticket sales were abysmal heading into the tour.

“Nicki’s tour could be the most disappointing ticket sales of the year for any artist. There are big arenas with up to 20,000 capacities, said the source. Sales for opening night in Baltimore is 2,000 tickets. LA is 3,400, New Orleans 1,000, Denver 1,3000, Chicago 3,900. Even her home state Brooklyn, NY is only, 5,050.”

If she can’t sell tickets in her home state, that is a sign of the negative response to her erratic behavior. Those numbers may lead to a possible cancelation of her tour.

According to HotNewHipHop, an industry insider shared some insight on Nicki’s recent antics.

“She can’t take it that she sold less records than Cardi B (who’s stealing her thunder big time) in her first week,” said the insider. “She can’t take it that Travis beat her to No.1. Her ticket sales are in the toilet, and it’s making her even more crazy.”

Nicki’s unsettled behavior caused her to be on the received end of Charlagmagne Tha God’s infamous, Donkey of the Day.

No one respects a sore winner, nor one that simply complains and hates on the success of others. There is no telling the outcome of Minaj’s actions, but as you can see it has not turned out well thus far.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
prolly because I don't formulate my posts for net nerds who get offended if someone states the obvious about corny rappers...….basically what youre doing right now.

the people running round with trillions of daps ARE usually the ones that aren't saying chit. but of course, you wouldn't know any better.

and feel free to try & make me shut the f*ck up. that keyboard chit aint gonna do the trick tho, p*ssy.

No, you just say fukk shyt with every post. Do us a favor, save that fakkit shyt slime. Thanks :camby:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound

Hold up wait a minute...y’all thought she was finished?

Meanwhile there’s “2,000+” people in front of me in line on the website for Travis Scott pre sale tour tickets :wow:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

Hold up wait a minute...y’all thought she was finished?

Meanwhile there’s “2,000+” people in front of me in line on the website for Travis Scott pre sale tour tickets

Meek taught her well :wow:

full

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Is that a bad thing? She used the Wayne clout to help hers
what the fukk are you talking about is that a bad thing. i made a statement, stop pullin arguments out of your ass.
as a matter of fact, don't interact with me anymore after that ho shyt.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If im a Future fan, im not paying those taxes to see him with Nicki if im not a Nicki fan, when he'll come back solo soon enough. I remember when Kendrick came here in 2012 and opened for Wiz Khalifa. Im not a Wiz fan so im being taxed when I'm leaving right after Kendrick goes. Same thing when Nas opened for Jeezy here.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
what the fukk are you talking about is that a bad thing. i made a statement, stop pullin arguments out of your ass.
as a matter of fact, don't interact with me anymore after that ho shyt.
Breh why are you so mad? It was a legit question I wasn't trying to be sarcastic.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
No, you just say fukk shyt with every post. Do us a favor, save that fakkit shyt slime. Thanks :camby:

go jerk off to your anime cartoons before you slice your wrists, you f*ckin freak.

and why are you so worried about somebody's internet stats anyway, when youre darn near -1,000 in the red?

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So somehow giving someone a "free" album when they spend $100+ on a t-shirt for you is cheating when they could instead of have just spent $9.99 for your album? I'm not a mathematician, but I'd think that shyt should count more :patrice:
This.

Travis’ Merch was expensive (compared to Nicki’s) and his fans still bought it.

Clearly they fukk with that nikka. :yeshrug:

Nicki was selling shirts for
$15 while Travis shyt was $50+.

Nicki was selling $5 dollar album bundles.
Travis was charging $40 for a hat.

I don’t see how Travis is in the wrong for having more dedicated fans.