Nicki Minaj going off on Queen Radio on Beats 1 “Travis Scott hoe nicca of the week”

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It amazes me :russ:
Always ppl willing to cape

“She got a point!”

No she don’t, cuz she was trying to cheat too. He just cheated better

This shyt has been going on.

She’s just mad...and calling a nikka a ho cuz he beat her

Meanwhile he ain’t even bothered

fukk outta here

I hope she continues tho...I need the fukkery

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
So it's just a theory breh? They could have easily noted which SKUs included the album and only count those. It's not that difficult.
We'll see what develops of this but I will say the fact he did more then Drake is shady and also Nicki would have some insider info. I don't think she would just jump the gun like this if she sold bundle with the album herself.

She even says she spoke to him personally about it and he sold 50k of just the Album passes that counted. For some reason I believe her and I'm not a Nicki stan or nothing but we will see.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Kelly Rowland looks foolish tagging along with this nonsense. When Kelly does this it really makes her look like a socialite like people criticize her for being.

NIcki IS light skinned. I don't know where yall keep getting the myth that she isn't

The girl in this video isn't light skinned? and this is without alot of lighting...what are you talking about? Beyonce, Nicki, Cardi and Rihanna, the four biggest female stars are all light skinned

Nicki doesnt look light skin to me and im not about to argue with you about it. Why would i need to give your dumb ass a myth about this dumb shyt?? You dont even make sense.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Y'all don't understand.

With Nicki sure she was giving away the album, and Future also is giving fans a TBA album with sales of tickets to their concert. However with Travis Scott he was selling sweaters and tour passes without the album even being included in that and it counted towards the album sales.

It's one thing to do what Jay did and sell the album to Sprint, or to bundle the album with something but to sell something that isn't the album at all and for that to count isn't fair.

I bought Astroworld merch and the album came with it...and it stated that in the description

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I bought Astroworld merch and the album came with it...and it stated that in the description
Yeah you bought one of his packages that included the album but he also had some up without the album as part of it, her argument is those counted as well. Specifically the one that was just an album pass that sold 50k.

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
Yeah you bought one of his packages that included the album but he also had some up without the album as part of it, her argument is those counted as well. Specifically the one that was just an album pass that sold 50k.

Do you care about album sales or are you just trying to make people understand why Nicki is acting like this?

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
And you believe her?

:mjlol:
Yeah, his numbers look too high so I just wouldn't put it past him. At the same time if she is wrong, Travis should provide proof and shut all that shyt down. It's what I would do if i was him.

Do you care about album sales or are you just trying to make people understand why Nicki is acting like this?
The latter.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Just wanna say that I was the very first person on this site to point out that Travis was selling ASTROWORLD clothing in the guise of album sales

And people are reselling that merch on eBay, grailed etc. which basically show that nikkas were buying in bulk in attempts to sell on the secondary market..

Can’t be mad that Travis pimped the streetwear game...

Nicki can try the same method but it wouldn’t work. There’s no demand for Barbie clothes. Blame the market..

A guy like asap rocky or playboi carti could use this same method and move units, but Nicki not so much

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nicki doesnt look light skin to me and im not about to argue with you about it. Why would i need to give your dumb ass a myth about this dumb shyt?? You dont even make sense.

Nicki don’t look light skinned to you in that video ? So just because you ended up being wrong about something you too childish to own up to being wrong?

You a fukking idiot. Just take an L and say you were wrong. Someone gives you evidence to your damn face and you still talking about she dark skinned

How idiotic can you be?