Nick Young: Steph and KD were neck and neck for FMVP, then Steph had a bad game, was in tears even after win. KD was trying to get him it

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I remember this. KD purposely tried to get Steph to win the FMVP. Breh went above and beyond to defer to him.

But KD was gonna get criticized no matter what he did. That's why you can't people please.

His ass should've stayed right there and got 4,5 rings and 4,5 Finals MVPs :umad:

do yall think KD should've ignored Draymond and stayed in Golden State ? Do yall think GS should've checked Draymond creating internal bad energy for the team ?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat a young Celtics team. Now the Celts are in their prime and Steph is where... :manny:

He single handedly beat that Celtics team. Warriors weren’t even suppose to be in the finals

Now you see how curry was carrying that warriors team on the brink of collapsing

Warriors still got one more championship run in them I think if they make the right trades :manny:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Dude won with Andrew Wiggins as his second best player…

Down 2-1 in Boston
Wild
That series, ring and FMVP really cemented Steph. It was special how Boston had a healthy team and lost last 3 games. Warriors really figured them out something serious.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Where my homies at @KidJSoul @rbksNgirbauds my dogs this ain't really a good look, it gives a negative shine on Steph's image...

Plus you nikkas always finding menial things to shyt on Bron about, where yall at in this thread with your boy 🤣 🤣
:russ: respect.....this ain't news to me tho, I peeped it in the moment , and it is/was a bad look fasho ain't no way round that, considering you won the fukkin game crybaby breh :mjlol: ....but look man I get it, I fukkin get it, that fMVP talk was heavy heavy them yrs man
And then you got this big lanky ass nikka eating up all the credit , UNJUSTIFIABLY, cuz of Ty Lue lil punk ass treating it like 2016, still. Plus KD being on beam those finals, not gone short change bruh . But they were up 2-0 cuz of the Chef, let's not get it twisted, he just picked the wrong team to have a shytty game against. It was only four games to play with. Cleveland sorry ass

Salute to KD tho for the gesture, he a real one for understanding who the MVP of them damn teams were. Like I said this ain't news to me, KD been good in my book. He just ain't better than Chef that's all :hubie:
I don't give AF what narrative try to get spun from this :pachaha: but AINT did that before or after, that's just a fact that's gone have to be lived with man.

Blame Rachel Nichols and the rest of the goofs for d riding Bron so heavy and hoeing my nikka out his award in 2015, that's where it started.

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
These kind of stories Def make my case that I have always made that Finals MVPs matter. This is why Kobe gets snubbed in all time conversations. This is why LeBron threw the 2011 Finals cause Wade had it locked. We literally perceive Curry differently because KD got the Finals MVP, Whereas if they lost, they would just look like the experiment didn't work, KD would get clowned and everybody moves on.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
It was nasty work trying to give Steph the mvp especially knowing the surrounding narratives would be worse than it currently is now.

In the end everything worked out KD left, Dubs won again, and Steph got his unanimous finals mvp :blessed:

They won because they punted the next two seasons getting two first lottery picks and using the gift that KD gave them of a sign trade to flip DLO for a number 1 overall pick in Andrew Wiggins. Their ownership group paid everyone and even had guys still take less money.

So yes a team of a top five guy with multiple MVPs with a DPOY winner, multiple all-nba first & second time award winners, and two lottery guys should win a championship or be in contention

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
:mjlol: by who that actually matters?
Any alltime list in the media they always got several players between him and MJ all time which makes no sense objectively. Most real b ball heads give Kobe his due but I never liked how the media rarely mentions his name as top 3 and the Finals MVP argument Is the main reason why IMO

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Any alltime list in the media they always got several players between him and MJ all time which makes no sense objectively. Most real b ball heads give Kobe his due but I never liked how the media rarely mentions his name as top 3 and the Finals MVP argument Is the main reason why IMO

YET KOBE HAS AS MANY FMVP
AS KAREEM AND THATS NEVER
USED AGAINST KAREEM...

GOES TO SHOW A CERTAIN COMMUNITY
IN THE MEDIA ARE PUSHING AGENDAS

:devil:
:evil: