Nick Young: Steph and KD were neck and neck for FMVP, then Steph had a bad game, was in tears even after win. KD was trying to get him it

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: I LOVE THESE PLAYERS
LETTING THE TRUTH OUT
ON THESE PODCASTS.

nikkaS TRIED TO shyt ON ME
IN REAL TIME WHEN I SAID
STEPH/KLAY WERE VISUALLY
UPSET WHEN KD WON THAT FMVP

:devil:
:evil:

Klay was hating hard lol
steph put on a fake smile but he was definitely hurt. Then they were shyttin on him at the parade lol IT was always gonna be him vs da team

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when Jordan Bell thought Steph was going to win FMVP and he was doing a drum roll until Silver said "Back to Back" :pachaha:

I can't remember is it was the first or second Ring ceremony but when they presented KD his ring BEFORE Zsa Zsa like he was the 6th man along for the ride I knew it was over.

nick and draymond were happy for him
da rest of em were hating lol
i mean look at klay lmao
most awkward announcement ever

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
It was nasty work trying to give Steph the mvp especially knowing the surrounding narratives would be worse than it currently is now.

In the end everything worked out KD left, Dubs won again, and Steph got his unanimous finals mvp :blessed:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when Jordan Bell thought Steph was going to win FMVP and he was doing a drum roll until Silver said "Back to Back" :pachaha:

I can't remember is it was the first or second Ring ceremony but when they presented KD his ring BEFORE Zsa Zsa like he was the 6th man along for the ride I knew it was over.

:dead: :mjlol: @ Jordan Bell