Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yea that's what's :patrice: about it all. You RARELY, if EVER, have a top 5 head coach go from one big school to another big school. I can't recall that happening to be honest with you. Whatever he does, it won't surprise anybody, that's for sure

thinks, thinks hmm yeah your right

all i can think of in recent years is kiffin leaving tenn to usc , but kiffin wasnt a top 5 or even top 10 coach

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't see it happening, the reason most coaches leave is money, better recruiting base, athletic facilities and all the big name schools are basically the same in that regard, pay the same amount of money etc.

I mean if texas was sabans alma mater, like how roy left kansas, or how harborough being a "michigan man" may have left stanford .

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i'll take more bcs bowl game victories including a national championship over conference titles.

But what you're overlooking(even though ur facts are WRONG) is, yeah we lost some of those BCS games, but getting there means we were better than Texas every one of those years.
N2Bd5iM.png

The only reason ou is in the bcs game is because Oregon doesn't travel well. Nvm we beat those fakkits on the field.

Yeah, you beat us. Your whole senior class had gone their whole career without doing so. Be proud. Even though a few hours ago when I brought up on he field accomplishments you said it didnt matter. But whatever....

If we don't matter so much like you say, then quit talking about us.

Go play your Alamo Bowl and be proud.

We'll go play in our BCS bowl.

ibcn9Kh.gif

Zabi

LWO 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Are all the people going to be fired when this shyt turns out to not be true?

That fool on Inside Texas is going to look like a clown. :heh:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:
Are all the people going to be fired when this shyt turns out to not be true?

That fool on Inside Texas is going to look like a clown. :heh:

I hope so. Our boards needs some cleansing. We are going to end up with Mack Brown next year.