Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i know we just playing around here mostly(were just playing right? :lupe:)

but if saban goes to Texas its a wrap for college football, these nikkas dont recruit....

they select :wow:
I'm not trying to play the insider card but I'm dead serious.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heard a trusted AL insider talk on the Finebaum show...He hinted that their is nothing to worry about and that Saban is staying in Tuscaloosa

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Mack was suppose to resign from his job today? :leon: if he's not out by early next week I think he might stay but that's just my opinion as an outsider.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I thought Mack was suppose to resign from his job today? :leon: if he's not out by early next week I think he might stay but that's just my opinion as an outsider.

:shaq2: Im saying though. I suppose whenever the banquet is

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well............................

Looks like I got about 27 hours left as a UT fan for 2014 :whew:. Hate to do this, but another season with Mack will take years off of my life.

Edit: The only good that will come out of this is, maybe our arrogant assed fan base(particularly those who jumped on through the good years) will take a step back and realize that UT doesn't give a shyt about football in the way that other schools do. Its all about the who gave the most money and how close the coach can get with these donors. Perhaps that will create a different group of donors in the future. We need less Jerry Joneses around the UT program.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mack is NOT gonna be the coach next year. I don't know if Saban is coming. But what we do know is Mack is out at UT.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Looks like I got about 27 hours left as a UT fan for 2014 :whew:. Hate to do this, but another season with Mack will take years off of my life.

Edit: The only good that will come out of this is, maybe our arrogant assed fan base(particularly those who jumped on through the good years) will take a step back and realize that UT doesn't give a shyt about football in the way that other schools do. Its all about the who gave the most money and how close the coach can get with these donors. Perhaps that will create a different group of donors in the future. We need less Jerry Joneses around the UT program.

Mack is NOT gonna be the coach next year. I don't know if Saban is coming. But what we do know is Mack is out at UT.

*check for dtown's updates*

*sees nothing*

*leaves*

time to unleash the boosters

:whew:

texas football is back
R7X1CeL.png

www.nicksaban-texasfootball.com
R7X1CeL.png

c9ef84b0-da9d-410d-9633-77bee5dfc061_saban-bevo.jpg
R7X1CeL.png

881bc7aa48de3fed490e7e50df7538370e58bd6b0fc36e459719bf68d974843a.jpg

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's fine, but they have already taken to long. The team banquet is tonight. Dead recruiting period starts Monday. UT banquet is usually the top, if not top 3 recruiting days and weeks for UT. Even if a new coach is hired, its very, very late in the process to get guys to flip for anyone but a huge name. 2014 has pretty much been lost. Still no QB as Ash is likely done for his career. Don't know if Grey is coming back 100%. Best defensive players are moving on. Next year could be really bad, and the recruiting class coming in has no immediate impact players unless Heard really surprises. And there's no indication Mack is going anywhere. Recruiting boards =/= donors and school president. Of course we as fans want him gone. If he hadn't had the previous success, any other coach would have been fired. But this is UT, not Oklahoma. Not Alabama. Not Georgia. The donors just want to be buddy with the coach, and the President is more about becoming Cal or Stanford of the south. Its either done today, or it aint happening. UT fans need to face that reality and stop tal'mbout Tomlin, Harbaugh and Saban and hope for either great season or horrible season. Anything in between and Mack will stay until he passes Royal's win total(no one seems to be factoring that in. Mack wants the all-time wins at Texas).

If I have to eat crow on that so be it, but I've been following this program long enough. UT does shyt quickly in regards to sports. The president's mind is elsewhere. The Rick Perry shyt with President Powers really got to the UT power structure and almost ruined the rising academic reputation of UT. That's where the focus is. Hope we get a new coach, but the administration is shook as hell, and mediocre football pales in comparison to the goal of UT being derailed.