Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yeah, you beat us. Your whole senior class had gone their whole career without doing so. Be proud. Even though a few hours ago when I brought up on he field accomplishments you said it didnt matter. But whatever....

If we don't matter so much like you say, then quit talking about us.

Go play your Alamo Bowl and be proud.

We'll go play in our BCS bowl.

ibcn9Kh.gif

:stopitslime: Thats because I was continuing your argument that got besides the point because you couldn't argue against the original point. In no world would our top 5 candidates be identical to your top 5. Our coaching position is not on the same level as yours. Our coaching job is at worst top 3 and yours is at best maybe Top 15. So yea I took it as an insult for you to insinuate that our coaching choices would be the same.

I bet you couldn't even say with a straight face that you would take the OU job over the UT job, hell you don't even stay in Oklahoma now and likely wouldn't if you had the chance. In fact where do you stay? :ohhh: Oh yea that't right. :patrice:

And the world will enjoy watching OU get their ass kicked in yet another big bowl game. Big Game Bob and all that noise, but he may surprise some people cause he might be auditioning for a future position on the other side of the sideline by the time that game comes along.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Well I have to fall back, I heard enough from a contact to think Saban made calls to gauge a coaching staff. :wow:

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why would Bob stoops leave Oklahoma?

Texas is the new York Knicks of the big 12
While Oklahoma is the San Antonio spurs

You'd never see pop leaving the spurs for Knicks

Texas is who they are because of Mack Brown. But everyone knows what Texas true potential is with a coach that can develop talent and not have to depend on a transcendent QB to come through and save the day. UT should be no less than Top 5 year in and out, with a competent coach we will be.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, i saw McCarron said Saban told him he was staying. But you forgot how he phrased it. He said he asked coach "awhile ago" about this. Notice he didn't reference the time frame. That could've been a month or two weeks ago. Which was before Mack was being forced out. Also let's not forget Saban told his Miami Dolphin players he wasn't going anywhere either. :beli:

Nick Satan's word is the least reliable thing in this whole fiasco.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I have to fall back, I heard enough from a contact to think Saban made calls to gauge a coaching staff. :wow:

i know we just playing around here mostly(were just playing right? :lupe:)

but if saban goes to Texas its a wrap for college football, these nikkas dont recruit....

they select :wow: