Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It's not HIS debt it was his companies debt and the debt was repaid through bankruptcy.

So the debt does not exist. It happen cause of the recession.

I don't believe the Saban lost 20 mill dollars because of boosters at bama and LSU

Where is that proof at?

And I bet you haven't heard of Perkins Rowe, Spinoza, and Rouzan either. You're taking the stance where you won't believe it unless it comes out of Saban's mouth so there is no point in arguing with you. If he was ever to stop making interest payments on the loan on the Houston property he would be on the hook for a cool 25 mil. Rouzan was able to bring forth 14 mil a day ago and get the loan on that property refinanced. I'm sure he just dug up that 14 mill out of his backyard.

http://businessreport.com/apps/pbcs...6a6bc4b20-325232909#Spinosa_refinances_Rouzan

There is a lot of movement going on behind the scenes and if you are paying attention you can see what is going on. Like I said, part of Sabans contract will be private, and for good reason.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Saban debt is true. And you a fool if you don't believe those Oil money boosters in Texas won't take care of the debt so Saban coaches. And notice that one property is in Houston Texas... You don't think someone in Texas couldn't make something happen there?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
And I bet you haven't heard of Perkins Rowe, Spinoza, and Rouzan either. You're taking the stance where you won't believe it unless it comes out of Saban's mouth so there is no point in arguing with you. If he was ever to stop making interest payments on the loan on the Houston property he would be on the hook for a cool 25 mil. Rouzan was able to bring forth 14 mil a day ago and get the loan on that property refinanced. I'm sure he just dug up that 14 mill out of his backyard.

http://businessreport.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=daily-reportPM&date=20131211&utm_source=Louisiana Business Inc.&utm_campaign=a6a6bc4b20-Daily_Report_PM&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6575324e37-a6a6bc4b20-325232909#Spinosa_refinances_Rouzan

There is a lot of movement going on behind the scenes and if you are paying attention you can see what is going on. Like I said, part of Sabans contract will be private, and for good reason.

bruh....he's not accepting that he's wrong in this situation; don't even waste your time....

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
:patrice:

Word is Bama might take a look at Stoops if Saban goes. I'd love for you all to go through 5 more years of mediocrity though, but if he left who would you all look for to replace him?

:scusthov: :scusthov: :scusthov:. if its anybody other than Kirby or the ghost of Bear i would be highly upset with the school

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Texas is the best job, the best resources in college football.

Nick Saban is the best program architect in college football.

:wow:

That would be a mountain literally no one...no one...could knock him off of . Bob Stoops better take a real good look at Alabama in the Sugar Bowl, because that's what he's about to face at Texas for 7-10 years.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Mack is calling UTs bluff that they won't fire him and he isn't going to resign easily. I honestly believe he does not want Saban to be his successor for obvious reasons. Dude is about to be come the most hated man in Texas if he keeps this shyt up.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
fugg Saban.. but it wouldnt be fair to put dude at Texas..lol

Every team out here would be playing every season for runner up..lol

Invest in We're #2 foam fingers brehs

number-two-e1264599309622.jpg