Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
They said on FS1 that Saban is telling new recruits not to worry that he's not going anywhere.

He'd be the GOAT scumbag if he still left after that. :lolbron:

:patrice:

Word is Bama might take a look at Stoops if Saban goes. I'd love for you all to go through 5 more years of mediocrity though, but if he left who would you all look for to replace him?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Ya'll brehs just don't know how crazy Alabama fans are about their football. That dude better have already moved out of the state if he leaves Alabama. I remember how it was when Franchione left, he knew to get out of town first.

Oh we know

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ya'll brehs just don't know how crazy Alabama fans are about their football. That dude better have already moved out of the state if he leaves Alabama. I remember how it was when Franchione left, he knew to get out of town first.

Franchione was different
Part of Sabans deal is going to be private, best believe he will be getting more money that what is going to be announced. And the debt story is very real. Mack is kicking and screaming on his way out and he strong armed UT to make sure he was financially taken care. fukk Mack by the way. Also even if it doesn't turn out to be Saban we are good, even if we have to go to Plan D. Trust.
Show me something that proves the Debt story is real.

That type of shyt doesn't out. Unless the parties involved speak it up

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Franchione was different

Show me something that proves the Debt story is real.

That type of shyt doesn't out. Unless the parties involved speak it up

Cached article that went missing is here.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:J2VIrBRJV5MJ:www.westonlegal.com/news/february11/11.htm &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Wonder why it went missing....:mjpls:

Here's the bankruptcy filing:
http://bankrupt.com/misc/beltway8.DS.pdf

And how much bad PR do you think it would have been if Saban had to file bankruptcy while being the coach of Bama. In all honest Bama boosters should have taken care of this problem a long time ago.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Gus ran Saban out of the SEC. :russ:

Gus has the GOD Offense. :sadcam:

That seems to be getting lost in all this...the end game is Saban is looking at Auburn and thinking "Can I beat them year in and year out?" :ohhh::patrice:

In one season...Gus took the Tigers from a bottom barrel team to no. 2 in the nation...in line to win a national title...beat Bama...AND ran their hall of fame coach out of the conference...

What we really need to discuss is how much money Gus is going to get...I can only imagine the under the table shyt that will be handed to him for beating Auburn AND running Nicky out the conference...

Gus nikkas run you nikkas...ask Nicky Saban :ahh:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That seems to be getting lost in all this...the end game is Saban is looking at Auburn and thinking "Can I beat them year in and year out?" :ohhh::patrice:

In one season...Gus took the Tigers from a bottom barrel team to no. 2 in the nation...in line to win a national title...beat Bama...AND ran their hall of fame coach out of the conference...

What we really need to discuss is how much money Gus is going to get...I can only imagine the under the table shyt that will be handed to him for beating Auburn AND running Nicky out the conference...
Malzahn already signed a 6 year/$27m extension last week.

When he's running the offense at Auburn, they are 2-2 vs Saban. I don't think anyone else is close to .500 vs Nick and Kirby.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Cached article that went missing is here.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:J2VIrBRJV5MJ:www.westonlegal.com/news/february11/11.htm &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Wonder why it went missing....:mjpls:

Here's the bankruptcy filing:
http://bankrupt.com/misc/beltway8.DS.pdf

And how much bad PR do you think it would have been if Saban had to file bankruptcy while being the coach of Bama. In all honest Bama boosters should have taken care of this problem a long time ago.
First all that real estate deal was from his time in Baton Rouge.

Secondly the real estate was brought under a LLP.

Which means the LLP went bankrupt and all his personal assets are safe.

I question other stuff in there as well.

Nick Saban had bad investment at LSU.

What does this have to do with anything?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Gus nikkas run you nikkas...ask Nicky Saban :ahh:

Bama fans use to get a kick out of "Saban ran Urban outta the SEC". Well that shyt don't feel good when the shoe is on the other foot now huh (assuming Saban does end up at Texas) :lolbron:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
First all that realest are deal was from his time in Baton Rouge.

Secondly the real wastage was brought under a LLP.

Which means the LLP went bankrupt and all his personal assets are safe.

I question other stuff in there as well.

Nick Saban had bad investment at LSU.

What does this have to do with anything?

I'm not about to do all the research for you. He had bad investments at LSU and Bama. The information is out there if you want to go find it, public records and such.. I provided proof that the debt exist, you put a spin on it. You refuse to believe it, I'm not going to go back and forth with you all day over this.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm not about to do all the research for you. He had bad investments at LSU and Bama. The information is out there if you want to go find it, public records and such.. I provided proof that the debt exist, you put a spin on it. You refuse to believe it, I'm not going to go back and forth with you all day over this.

It's not HIS debt it was his companies debt and the debt was repaid through bankruptcy.

So the debt does not exist. It happen cause of the recession.

I don't believe the Saban lost 20 mill dollars because of boosters at bama and LSU

Where is that proof at?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's not HIS debt it was his companies debt and the debt was repaid through bankruptcy.

So the debt does not exist. It happen cause of the recession.

I don't believe the Saban lost 20 mill dollars because of boosters at bama and LSU

Where is that proof at?
He didn't lose $20m. Supposedly he's got a personal guarantee on a $20m note that was backing a real estate deal. Deal went belly up and he's on the hook. Which is idiotic in the first place. Who puts PGs on loans like that? I don't know how much of this part of the story is actually true though.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He didn't lose $20m. Supposedly he's got a personal guarantee on a $20m note that was backing a real estate deal. Deal went belly up and he's on the hook. Which is idiotic in the first place. Who puts PGs on loans like that? I don't know how much of this part of the story is actually true though.
Yeah, I find that hard to believe

And even if it true, I truly doubt someone would actually pay that off for him just so he can coach.