Nick Cannon Says His Preference for Non-Black Women Stems from his Mother Being a “Very Light-Skinned, Mixed-Raced Woman”

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
1. Umar has said the black race has all flavors, including light-brights, so they are on the table.

2. Who cares? Black men should accept and outright embrace being the villain and hated by even their own since all too many people within the community will hate you anyways. They'll hate you for being anything other than their slave so who cares what they think. :camby:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Well...

tumblr_nwonx2pMK71t30xsso4_500.gif

..well
...well.​

Tair

Superstar
Daps
1. Umar has said the black race has all flavors, including light-brights, so they are on the table.

2. Who cares? Black men should accept and outright embrace being the villain and hated by even their own since all too many people within the community will hate you anyways. They'll hate you for being anything other than their slave so who cares what they think. :camby:

Yeah, you can't please everyone, and anyone who tries is an insecure fool.

People trying to please a bunch of idiots online running their mouths all day and mad because they alone.

:mjlol:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Why not stand on business and just say I don't find darker skinned women attractive as light skinned women?

What's up with the mental gymnastics? Why would you throw your mother under the bus like that to appease someone else?

Most black men under the age of 50 prefer non-black women or lighter skinned black women and that's okay.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Everytime I want to give Nick some credit, he goes and says some goofy shyt like this. His mom mixed with black and more black. She 10% Cherokee or some shyt.

nikka you like racially ambiguous women...which your mom is not. Stand on it.
It’s really this simple. If he stood on it instead of trying to refer to them as Black and talking a bunch of hotep shyt it would’ve been fine. People get annoyed because he’s full of it.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Probably the lighting in the room that makes his mother looked brown skinned. Either that or she has reverse vitiligo.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Why not stand on business and just say I don't find darker skinned women attractive as light skinned women?

What's up with the mental gymnastics? Why would you throw your mother under the bus like that to appease someone else?

Most black men under the age of 50 prefer non-black women or lighter skinned black women and that's okay.
I really appreciate it when dudes just say it with their chest like this. :ehh:

Everyone, including other races, knows this. When we say it ppl say we are making things up or insecure. Lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Nick is a punk for this real talk, just say you like what you like and go on bout your business.

Now you giving strangers the green light to say things about your mother.
Because he’s weak and hiding behind a woman’s (his mother’s) skirt.